Chapter 8

CAUTION swearing is in this chapter

--------------------------------------------

Skyes POV

He's a werewolf. And I am too. How on earth did that manage to slip his mind? I cannot believe that he didnt tell me! Why would he do that? We were SUPPOST to be best friends! OMG I am so pissed off. We are currently sat in his car on our way to the woods. Why the fuck he wants me to go there I have no idea. Its not like I can shift or anything. I am sat here in silence, looking out of the window. All the houses are buzzing past. All my life I have wondered why am I so different? It isnt the reason that I expected. Jake stopped the car and we both climbed out and started to walk further into the woods. Jake came to a standstill and so did i. We were in the middle of the most beautiful meddow. There were flowers everywhere. The glow of the sun radiated off this place. The smell was soothing and i felt completly at home here. I turned to Jake "What is this place?"

"I dont know. I found it. It was as if i was drawn to it. Like an invisable pull towards it. I come here sometimes to think and have some alone time. No one else knows that its here accept you."

"Its really beautiful."

"Not compared to somethings in life. Look Skye..." There were tears in his eyes.

"Dont Jake. Its fine. It wasnt your responsiblity to tell me. I forgive you." A smile broke out on his face and the tear ran down his face. "Now why have you brought me here?"

"I want to show you something" I was suddenly knocked to the floor and this giant black wolf appeared in front of me. It was truely beautiful. The sun gave it a midnight blue glow to it. I looked into its eyes and I melted. Those were Jakes eyes...

--------------------------------------------

I know short - as always. So what do you think? Any feedback? 5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter :) love ya. xStayStrongx