Chapter 10

Jakes POV

I slowly moved back and sat down in front of Skye. She sat up and hesitantly moved forward. Her hand reached towards my mussle but stopped half way. I moved it up so that it rested in the palm of her hand. Sparks flew everywhere as our skin made contact.

Skye's POV

I raised my hand and went to rest it on his mussle. I stopped, and he moved the rest of the way. As our skin made contact sparks flew up my arm. It was like an electric current was flowing through me, racing around my body. My heart swelled with love, happiness and calm. It was like all of the troubles, all of the burdens had risen up iff my shoulders and left me. I felt as high as the mountains. I knew I could never leave him. *Mate* a voice whispered in my head. I looked down into the wolf's eyes. I couldnt leave their gaze. As i stared into its soal, it felt so familiar, so alive, so centeral. It was as if my whole world had become centered around it. No longer living for life, living for him, I was. I slowly felt the wolf move away from me and go back behind a tree. Later Jake emerged.

"Mate" he whispered.

That one word I knew had changed my life forever.

--------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I havent updated in a while cause you guise didnt vote or comment. Come on you guise you can do better than this. Yes you reading this now. Click that vote button and dont think "oh someone else will" cause everyone will be thinking it!! On another note, Im now a prefect!! Wooo!! Remember, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!