Chapter 3

Skye's POV

As soon as our arms made contact fireworks exploded.

"You sure about that one?" I knew that I wasnt going anywhere but does he? No! Ew and to find out that he was going out with Zara Holland tonight. Ew. She and her group of slutty friends were the slags that thought they ruled the school. I wouldnt be suprised if she had an STD or if sex is unpleasureable due to her vigina being so big and open because of the amount guys she has had. People like her seriously make me want to throw up all ovenr them. Ew. And why does Jake like her so much? Seriously? She is minging. That's put me in such a bad mood!!

"Anyway I have something for you. I saw it the other day in a small jewelery shop in town."

He pulled out a small delicate charm bracelet. It was silver and was like a trees branches entertwining with each other and hanging from each gap was a charm. In total there were 4 charms each as beautiful as the next. One was of an orchid - my favourite flower, the next was a pair of hands interlocking, and finally there was a pair of angel wings, together shaping a love heart and finally was a tiny ballet dancer in a tutu. It was excuisit and I fell in love with it.

" Jake I love it."

"I knew you would"

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late upload Ive just been really busy. I hope you like it and I know its a bit short. Sorry. Let e know what you think. I know that it isnt very good and im sorry but I just wanted to try this writing thing out. Let me know what you think by commenting and voting. Luv you guise!!! <3

P.S Let me know of any spelling/grammer/punctuation mistakes that you see :) Thanks x