Chapter 9

Jakes POV

I am currently driving towards my meddow. Yes MY. No one else knows that it is there and they are banned anyways. Skye is gasing out of the window. I could tell that she was pissed off at me. I wanted to tell her so badly but I didnt know how to. I could bring myself to do it. Evertime I tried I chickened out. I still dont know how she found out. I'll ask her later. I pull up the car and get out - so does Skye. She walked forward, further into the meddow.

"What is this place?" She asked

"I dont know. I found it. It was as if i was drawn to it. Like an invisable pull towards it. I come here sometimes to think and have some alone time. No one else knows that its here accept you." Its true. Or if they did know about it they weren't allowed to say anything.

"Its really beautiful." Her eyes glittered with admiration.

"Not compared to somethings in life. Look Skye..." I could feel tears prickling in my eyes and i looked down.

"Dont Jake. Its fine. It wasnt your responsiblity to tell me. I forgive you" She looked into my eyes and a smile rose to my face. "Now why have you brought me here?"

"I want to show you something" I shifted. The feeling of complete freedom overcame me as my wolf took over.

*I cant believe we found our mate so quick* He said to me. *I know, she is beautiful* I felt him smile. And I looked down to see Skye on the floor looking at Alex ( AN Alex is Jake's wolf ) and i gased into her emerald green eyes. I was mesmerised, I was lost, I was in love.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for voting guise!!! 10 votes for the next part! And 5 comments! Remember VOTE VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!! I hope you like it. Love ya xStayStrongx