Chapter 6

Skye POV

"Heyy Miss. Please can i talk to you?" I saw her walking down the corridor as I was going to her class.

"Of course Skye what is it?" She had a worried look on her face. It was as if she knew what was coming.

"Miss I really need another extension of this deadline. Please." I begged.

"No Skye Im sorry but that isnt possible."

"Miss please!" No body knew - noy even Jake what has happened but it looks as if Im going to have to tell her. "But Miss please. Im begging you. I really need this extension especially after what has been happening at home. Please!" I could feel tears prickling in my eyes wanting to escape. I held them back. No I couldnt let go. I had to stay strong.

"Im sorry Skye but thats not possible. If it was in my hands I would but it isnt any longer. The exam board wont give you any more time. Im sorry." I looked Miss in the eye and could see that she was really sorry.

I heard Jake coming over.

"Are you okay?"

I broke. All of my restrain fell.

"No" Was all I could manage before I ran out of the classroom, not caring if anyone saw or if anyone was following me.

I curled up into a ball and just cried. I felt someones arms wrapping around me but i knew that it was Jake. No one else cared. Sparks were everywhere. "Mate" This voice in my head said. What was that? I had so many unanswered questions and nobody was there to answer them.

--------------------------------------------

Well what do you think? Vote Comment! Love ya xStayStrongx