7.

I love Steve harvey sm

Okay listen here you motherfuc-

FATHERS!! FATHERSS! MOTHER-FATHERS.please dont curse Jaehyun please.

You ain't my mom, stfu doyoung hyung.

WHATTT- where's the respect young boy??

Young boy? Isn't he like a year younger than you? Jeno mumbled confused causing shotaro beside him to snort.

I literally called you 'hyung', hyung. Jaehyun said giving the older a bored look.

But you asked me to stfu tho. Doyoung complained with hurt in his eyes.

CAN YOU ALL NOT TALK IN SHORT FORMS?? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY 'SHUT THE FUCK UP'? WHY'D YOU SAY 'S T F U' IN SINGLE LETTERS YOU DUMBFUCKS??

Gasp Sungchannnn, you cursing??? You go my boy. You're finally learning something from me. Ten cheered.

Tf why dont you actually gasp rather saying it in words? What kinda gang did I throw myself into tf. The new member stated with annoyance.

Sungchan bro, you gotta see a lot of it. You'll get used to it- hell, you'll be one of us in no time. Don't you worry. Chenle looked at the other with a smile.

Huhh? No way I'll be as brain dead as you all. I was chosen to be a part of the gang because I'm smart asf yk.

WHATTT? You bet bro?? Lucas laughed loudly, followed by chenle.

Ok but can you all like be quite? I was supposed to talk yk? Jaehyun stopped his growing smile over his face, thinking about what sungchan just said. If he is NCT then there's no way he won't be a crazy bitch like they were.

Okay ya man we talk a lot. Quiet down. Let jaehyun get it over with so I can go have my brunch. Mark said with a hand on his tummy- which was prolly growling.

So urm, what was I talking about? Uh...

Ughhh. Fuck I hate you all sm. Can't you all shut up for once?? Yuta growled- him hungry too.

You were supposed to announce about the girl Jae. Taeyong reminded.

Oh right- so I've got a few announcements to make. Firstly we've made a deal with Akira, daughter of Mr.Park Ill-sung. One of the member of the gang- Phoenix, who we've been allies with.

Wait- like the one who got shot by his rivals? Jaemin asked, not exactly knowing the information.

Yes, him. So his daughter wants us to find here remaining family as she lost them when the shooters invaded their house. And in return, Taeyong asked her to train the teens who wanted to join. Well she's good at knives so yeah. BUT we're not sure if she's in or not. She gotta accept the deal first. Jaehyun kept going while Taeil jotted down some notes, which are to be sent in the group in case the members forget later.

And secondly, we need to buy new weapons from Shanghai. So any three from wayv will have to leave the day after tomorrow to make the deal with the distributors. And the rest of wayv should depart to Vietnam the same day as the other three, to distribute our improvised knives.

Lastly, we have a mission to attend to. And not only one unit, but the whole of NCT has to take part as it's  a attack we'll do on two gangs at once. It might take only around a day to finish as those mafias are weak asf. So start practicing or training wtv. Oh- and th mission is after 3 weeks and 127 unit has already arranged everything so I guess we've got a plenty of time.

Is everything clear? Taeil attach a snap of it in the official group. Everyone including Taeil nodded their  heads to Jaehyun.

Ok but hol' on. Why is Jaehyun announcing and not our leader? Isn't taeyong supposed to make the announcements and stuff? Jisung asked while their leader laughed nervously for some reason.

Johnny suddenly burst into a fit of laughter and explained, he was drunk asf at the bar we both went to and after he saw a kitten while we were returning he thought it was soo cute, he started crying and asked for more alcohol. And so we both went back to bar and a few more shots. But it did not stop there, he hit his head hard on the glass door he did not notice. So he has a hangover and a headache as bonus. Oh and to mention he was like 'aww look how small the lion is'.

Johnny you're literally rambling. Taeyong said, his head between his arms which were crossed on the table, trying to hide his embarrassment. While Johnny laughed his ass off reminiscing the moments and a few were laughing, some giving weird looks at their 'leader'.

Ohh ALSOOOOO he legit chased my ex with a screwdriver when I threw the 'screw you' words at her.
At this point half the group was on the floor. They knew johnny wasn't lying, taeyong would go wild after a few shots of alcohol.

Bro bro bro another one-

Ok meeting dismissed.  Taeyong speedily ordered and ran off the meeting room. Yuta and mark following, their hunger getting the best of them.

Taeyong and apple juice dont go well:(
Also, Akira's father and his gangs name are NOW known. Say thanks but dont scold me.