23.

The weather was misty outside with heavy fog. The air was thick with moisture along just barely a light rain over dawn.
Trees wafting in the gentle breeze in harmony creating a soft rustling sound.

Akira couldn't find a better place and a better time to enjoy her favorite drink- hot chocolate.

6am in the morning, seated on the swing in the backyard (which she discovered with the help of jeno), akira was having the time of her life enjoying her solitude.

It has been so long she had time for herself since she joined hands with nct. Damn were they loud.

Nevertheless she had started to fit in right with the dreamies. Especially renjun, jeno and maybe also haechan- though he's still the same ol' annoying guy who called her hot the next second he laid his eyes on her.
Yeah, they were fun but the ice princess needed time to atleast be comfortable enough with them.

Currently, she sipped on hot chocolate whiling pulling her sweater closer to her body to protect herself from the cold.
This was indeed something she wanted after spending days in a noisy household.

No thoughts, her mind clear, only her and the nature, the trees, the cute plants- she loved this.

Akira smiled to herself before reaching out to her phone to play lofi music, fit for the weather and enjoyed the solace for the next 30 minutes.

"Looks like you've awaken early today?" Renjun walked up to her- glasses on his nose, hair messy, a cup of coffee in his hand and a gentle smile on his face.
(Ik I shouldn't be romanticizing my idol but.. this is making me reconsider😔)

"Well, the rain pattering on the window did not help. But I'm glad I woke up early, this feels pretty nice." She took her airpod off and softly smiled back while he took a seat beside her on the large swing.

"God you're right. Its soo cozy, I might as well sleep here." Renjun spoke under his breath.

"You dont look like you would fall asleep again"
"Yeah, I dont think so too" they giggled.

"Here, I dont mind sharing" she offered one of her airpods.
She did not mind sharing it with him, hell, she did not mind him intervening her 'alone time'.

"Why thank you" renjun smiled gratefully.

Both the 'colleagues' shut their eyes enjoying their time with no words spoken, not realizing they indeed did fall asleep.

》》》

Renjun opened his eyes to the loud chattering around him in his room- more like the dreamies room because they barge in with no permission sometimes.

"Guys please calm down. I shouldn't have come back inside. Might as well been slept in the backyard itself. Only if this mf did not wake me up." Renjun glared at heachan.

"Why? Did you want to sleep beside Akira forever?" Haechan raised a brow.
"Oh please dont tell me you're jealous" chenle rolled his eyes.
"No what the fuck do you-"

"Can you all get the fuck outa my room?" Renjun groaned.
"No. You have darts in your room and we challenged eachother. The one who loses will have to buy us dinner." Jisung said with a look of determination.

"No one asked shut the fuck up. Also don't we have darts in the arcade room in the basement." Renjun sighed grmpily, now fully awaken.
"we're lazy to go downstairs"

"Y'all gotta be fucking kidding me." He scoffed.
"Nah we're not. Now that you're awake you can join us" haechan smiled provocatively, turning back to the game.

"I hate you all so much"
"Same here honestly" renjun rolled his eyes at the youngest talking back and joined them anyway.

"By the way haechan, thanks for carrying Akira to her room. She would've killed us if we left her alone in the cold"

Renjun-Akira bonding time🥺
Ik it sounds like the story is about them falling in love but I just wanted akira to make friends yk

And we want to see cute fluff shit before intense hot gang stuff don't we?🤪💋

Also haechan??sir?😳