The Backrooms: Abandoned Office

WARNING: This article is under rewrite

Survival difficulty: Class 1

Level 4 is the 5th Level of the Backrooms.

It is the level where Almond Water can be found most frequently.

DESCRIPTION:

Level 4 resembles an empty office building, though it is almost completely devoid of furniture. Some rooms on this level have windows, though most of them have been completely blacked out. Any windows that have not been blacked out are considered traps and should be avoided at all costs.

Level 4 is mostly devoid of entities. Hounds and Dullers are the only ones to have been observed. One person claimed they saw a Smiler, but no evidence exists. Because of this lack of beings, there are lots of people on Level 4. Scattered around this level, water coolers, vending machines, and fountains containing Almond Water can be found. Level 4 is very easy to escape from (and also return to).

Level 4 is the best place to meet other people and find supplies. Before attempting to move onto the next levels, you should stock up on Almond Water: you will need it, especially in Level 5 and Level 6.

BASES, OUTPOST AND COMMUNITY

1. M.E.G. - Base Omega
2. Amor Incrementum
3. T.B.D ( Stands for To Be Determine)

ENTRANCES AND EXITS

ENTRANCES:

There are many ways to reach this level. Some of the most known ways are To No-Clip into a wall in The Hub. You can also get here from Level 3 using the elevators, or by finding a door on Level 2 that is unlocked. Falling through The Pit in Level 283 has the chance of teleporting divers through the ceiling of Level 4.

EXITS:

Level 4 has occasional exits that lead to Level 5 and Level 6. Most exits take the form of office-style stairways or occasional elevators that may even lead back to Level 3. As with almost all exits in the backrooms, once you lose a direct line of sight with it, it may disappear unexpectedly.