Chapter 14

A/N : Since most of you requested for a double update, so here it is

Abhimanyu rushed to the hospital. He spotted Neil, Anisha and his mother. Anisha hugged him tight and cried.

Abhimanyu: if all of you are here, where is Akshara? Anisha what happened, why are you crying?

Neil: bhai actually..

Abhimanyu: Neil say something. I am getting worried. Where is Akshara?

Just then doctor comes out of the emergency.

Dr.: who is her husband?

Neil: bhai you talk to the doctor first.

Dr.:Mr. Birla your wife is critical.

Abhimanyu(Tears flowing down his eyes): maa what happened in just two days. She was fine when I left

Manjari: doctor how is Akshara?

Dr:Mr. Birla she was being slow poisoned.

Abhimanyu: but why would anybody do such a thing with Akshara

Dr: see the poison that was given to her was not meant to kill her.

Neil:what are you trying to say? What has happened with Bhabhi?

Dr:the poison that we have found in her body is a drug that is given to women so that they can't conceive. In other words so that she doesn't become a mother.

Abhimanyu sits down with a thud.

Manjari: who would do such a cheap act with our Akshara?

Dr:you have to get hold of yourself Mr. Birla. She needs you the most. The poison that was given to her had a good amount of sulphur content and as per our reports your wife is allergic to sulphur and that caused a reaction in her blood.

Abhimanyu: do whatever you want to do but I want my wife back.

Dr:you tell me one thing, didn't you notice anything? Because this drug has visible reactions like nose bleeding or blood vomiting.

Neil: Dr, bhai wasn't home so he doesn't know much but today when I went to Bhabhi's room, she was lying on the floor and I saw blood near her mouth.

Abhimanyu was crying now imagining what Akshara might have gone through.

Dr: this happened because the dose was increased suddenly

Abhimanyu: dr please save my wife. Do whatever you need and I am ready to give anything you want.

Dr:first we need to take her to the OT and till then you arrange blood. She has lost a lot of blood. We will see if can drain the poison out of her body completely.

Akshara(Placing a hand on his shoulder): Abhimanyu you have to look after the family,you can't fall weak.

Abhimanyu: but that is your job. I am not used to doing such things.

Akshara: I can't be there always.

Abhimanyu: how many times have I told you not to talk about such things?

Neil(shaking Abhimanyu a bit): bhai what are you murmuring?

Abhimanyu shouts Akshara and realizes it was his dream.

Neil: bhai she is in the OT and I have arranged the blood as well.

Abhimanyu: Neil you take maa and Anisha home. I am here only.

Neil:but how will you manage alone.

Abhimanyu: I am not alone, your bhabhi is with me. You go and take care of Nimisha else Akshara will be upset with you.