Chapter 29

Aarohi calls Abhimanyu. He recieves the call still holding Akshara in his embrace.

Abhimanyu(sleepy voice): yes Aarohi.

Aarohi: jiju you are still sleeping?

Abhimanyu: yes I haven't gone to the office that's why.

Aarohi: i know that.

Abhimanyu: how do you know??

Aarohi: why would you go to office today?

Abhimanyu: why? Is it some holiday today?

Aarohi: you are joking, right? If you don't know what day it is today then why didn't you go to the office?

Abhimanyu: Akshara had fever that's why I stayed back.

Aarohi: ohhhh. I thought it's her birthday that's why you stayed back.

Abhimanyu: what???? why didn't you tell me before.

Aarohi: I thought you know.

Abhimanyu: no i didnt know. Ok bye. Let me see what I will do. Thanks as well.

Abhimanyu gets up from the bed, slowly placing Akshara on the pillow. He thinks how will he surprise Akshara in bua ji's presence. He recieves a text from Anisha and then goes to her room.

Abhimanyu: Neesh who told you?

Anisha: mom told me. Bua ji had called her.

Abhimanyu: great, thanks

Anisha: why are you so happy that her flight got cancelled.

Abhimanyu: do you know its Akshara's birthday?

Anisha: yes. I was coming to wish her but mom told me she isn't feeling well.

Abhimanyu: now listen to me you take Akshara with you for some shopping. Till then I will make all the arrangements.

Anisha: ok bhaiya. You inform bhAbhi, till then I will get ready.

Abhimanyu: ok and goes to his room. Akshara wake up ( while caressing her hair).

Akshara(sits on the bed with jerk): what happened? Did bua ji arrive?

Abhimanyu: relax her flight got cancelled.

Akshara: ohhhhhhhhh (and puts her head on his shoulder) then why did you wake me up.

Abhimanyu: Neesh was saying she has some work with you. She needs help with shopping. She is getting ready. You too change and kisses her forehead.

Akshara: ok.

Anisha and Akshara leave. Abhimanyu tells his mother and nimisha about the surprise party he is throwing for Akshara's birthday. They all are happy seeing his this side. Abhimanyu thinks that today he will gift her what they both are craving. Abhimanyu calls Neil home if there is no work.

Akshara: Anisha do you want to buy something or not. You are just looking around.

Anisha recieves a text from Abhimanyu.

Bhaiya: Neesh call Aarohi if you can't handle her alone. I have told her everything.

Anisha: bhAbhi i will call Aarohi. She too will join us. Ok?

Akshara: ok. I still don't understand what are we doing here?

Anisha: Aarohi di i will text you the address, you come soon.

Aarohi: ok. Bye.

Anisha: come bhAbhi let's eat something.

Abhimanyu (on call): Akshara did you eat something?