Chapter 31

Akshara is breathing heavily as Abhimanyu is continuously kissing her.

Akshara ( barely managing to say): Abhimanyu somebody is at the door. Let me check.

Abhimanyu: no, whosoever it is will leave and what work will anyone have at this point of time (Burying his face in the crook of her neck).

Akshara (ruffling his hair): I will be back soon.

Abhimanyu: do people in this house realize you are my wife too not just their daughter in law or sister in law 😣😣😣

Akshara kisses his pout and gets up straightening her dress and wearing her gown above it. She opens the door and sees her MIL standing.

Akshara: maa? You here, at this time. Is everything ok?

Manjari: yes everything is fine. In all the chaos I forgot to tell you that its karwa chauth tomorrow.

Akshara: Ohh I also forgot.

Manjari: you get ready fast and come downstairs for sargi.

Akshara: yes I will come soon.

Akshara bolts the door and heads straight to the washroom.

Abhimanyu: at least tell me who was on the door.

Akshara (from washroom): it was maa. I will tell you everything.

After some time Akshara comes out of the washroom wearing a bathrobe ending just above her knees.

Abhimanyu: why did you bathe at this time of the night? What was maa saying?

Akshara (near the mirror drying her hair): it's karwa chauth today and I have to eat sargi.

Abhimanyu comes and stands behind her placing his chin on her shoulder and wrapping his arms around her waist while she is drying her hair.

Abhimanyu: don't you think this dress is too hot for sargi 😉😉😉 ( sliding the bathrobe down a bit from her shoulders and kisses her)

Akshara: do you want me to get late?

Abhimanyu: nope

Anojhi: then get me a suit from the cupboard.

Abhimanyu: why don't you wear birthday saree? I didn't you see you properly in that.

Akshara: I will wear that in the evening

Abhimanyu: ok take this.

She goes to the washroom and changes and goes downstairs while Abhimanyu lies down on the bed.

While Akshara is having her sargi bua ji notices a red mark on her neck and is very angry.

Manjari: Akshara eat properly. You know what happened last year. Abhimanyu was way too late.

Bua: bhabhi so what's the big deal. We all know how busy Abhimanyu is and If she stays hungry for an hour extra, she won't get weak. Don't say anything about my son.

Abhimanyu( from stairs): today and for all coming karwa chauths nothing like that would happen maa and buaji it's not about falling weak, it's about if she is doing this for me I can also do something for her.

Bua leaves from their while Abhimanyu smiles at Akshara.

Manjari: it's good that you are here Abhimanyu. You only make her eat. She isn't having anything properly.

Abhimanyu: maa you go and sleep. I will make her eat.

Abhimanyu makes her sit on the chair while he sits by her side and wipes her tears.