Surrendering To You

( still Jungkook pov)

After 30 minutes, I was finally able to reach the amusement park, but Kim hadn't arrived yet. Ugh, this guy! I told him not to be late. Whatever, I'll just wait a little longer. 10 minutes later, my phone started ringing. I picked it up.

On Call

Taehyung: "Hello, where are you? I'm already here," said while looking around at everyone's eyes, trying to find someone with a similar mafia-like aura.

Jungkook: "Which side are you on? Tell me, I'll be right there. What do you see in front of you?" asked while scanning the area for a detective.

Taehyung: "Umm... there's a toy shop or maybe an ice cream shop, I guess," he said.

Jungkook: "Okay, wait for me, I'm coming. Don't move," said with a stern voice.

Taehyung: "Okay," he replied.

Call End

Third Person pov:

"I was waiting for him when suddenly my eyes caught someone who looked similar to that muscle bunny. Is this really him? He looks different in that outfit. I can't deny it - he's hot, sexy, and of course, handsome. But I hated him when we first met at that club. He was wearing a black suit with his dark aura, but today... why is he looking so different? I think this must be their dress code for meetings. When I saw him, I just waved my hand in the air, and he caught my eye. He made his way towards me. Wait a minute... did this coconut head just smile? A fucking smile! Aegyooo, he has a beautiful bunny smile! I want to squeeze those cheeks! What the hell am I thinking? Go, go, go away from me, shuuu, shuuu!" While thinking all of this, Detective Kim Taehyung scolded himself.

On the other hand, Jungkook just caught sight of someone waving their hand in the air. When he noticed it, the man was none other than Kim Taehyung. Without noticing, a bunny-like smile appeared on his lips, showing his teeth. He made his way towards the detective, who was standing far from him. After reaching him, he greeted himself to Kim.

Jungkook: "How are you, Kim? And how was your ride here?" he asked, looking at Taehyung with a hint of a smile.

Taehyung: "I'm fine. Now, tell me, where is the meeting?" he asked with a straight face, trying to maintain his tough demeanor.

Jungkook: "Meeting? What meeting? I didn't tell you I was coming to a meeting," he said with wiggling brows, trying to appear nonchalant.

Taehyung: "So why did you call me here, damn it?" he said, passing death glares to Jungkook with gritted teeth, his anger evident.

Jungkook: "I...I just wa...wanted to meet you," he said, looking down at his feet, mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

Taehyung: "Meet me? Why do you have something to tell?" he asked, frowning, his skepticism clear.

Jungkook: "No, I was just free, so I thought, let's spend our day together," he said, his nervousness palpable.

Taehyung: "No way. I won't spend my day with you, you crackhead," he said, shaking his head in disgust.

After hearing this, Jungkook couldn't do anything but feel a little hurt. But then an idea hit his mind, and a smirk displayed on his lips.

Jungkook: "I'll buy you a strawberry shake and ice cream," he said, trying to sound charming.

Taehyung: "I just canceled my plans for this shit? You fucking head! I can buy them myself. I don't need anyone to buy me something. I couldn't spend my day with Jiminshiee because of you, you dickhead, motherfu..." (his rant was cut off)