Are You Okay, Mr.Jeon

(Next morning)

Taehyung pov:

I woke up from my sleep to the sound of birds chirping, and a smile tugged at my lips. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes with my fists, then got up and headed to the washroom to complete my morning routine. After finishing, I made my way out of the washroom and opened my wardrobe to choose my clothes for the day. I got dressed, then went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I opened the refrigerator and found some milk and a bun, which I took and started consuming while standing there. After completing my breakfast, I called Jimin.

On call

Jimin: "Hello, morning Taehyung!" he said with a smile.

Taehyung: "Oh yeah, morning Jimin-shiee! How are you doing?" he replied.

Jimin: "Doing good, bitch. Now tell me, are you coming today or not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung: "Yeah, asshole, I won't go. What will you do?" he said in a mocking tone, teasing Jimin.

Jimin: "Let me call Jin hyung and tell him about you, then he'll beat you with his pink slipper!" he said, pretending to be angry.

Taehyung: "Yeah, I was just joking, mochi! Don't call him!" he said, gulping.

Jimin: "Now, seriously, tell me you're coming or not," he said, his tone firm.

Taehyung: "Of course, shortiee, I will come!" he said, laughing because of the nickname.

Jimin: "Yeah, I'm still bigger than a fly," he said with a pout.

Taehyung: "Yeah, yeah, don't cry, my mochi! I'm coming, just wait for me," he said with a smile.

Jimin: "Okay, I'll wait for you, bear," he replied.

Taehyung just hummed in response and hung up the call.

Call end

I took my car keys and made my way out of my apartment. I got into my car and started driving to Jimin's apartment, humming a song as I went. Then, suddenly, memories of yesterday flashed through my brain.

Flashback

Taehyung: "See, I will win this time!" he said, pointing a gun at a balloon.

He and Jungkook were at a balloon shooting stall, where Taehyung was trying to aim at a balloon he was attempting to shoot, but he couldn't hit it despite many tries. However, he still had hope and didn't want to give up.

Jungkook: "Yeah, let me do it too!" he said with a pout, his hands resting on his chest.

Taehyung: "Okay, first, let me teach you how to shoot," he said proudly.

He shot the balloon, but nothing happened - there was no sound of the balloon bursting. He looked at Jungkook nervously.

Taehyung: "I think there's a problem with this gun. See, it's not working. Please give me another gun," he said, smiling nervously.

Jungkook: "You stupid idiot, there's no problem with the gun. There's a problem with your fucking shooting skills," he said, his face straight.

Taehyung: "Yeah, cockhead, how dare you call me that? I don't know how to shoot? Next time, I'll aim my gun at you, and I'm sure my skills will work perfectly. You..."

He was stopped by Jungkook's actions. While Taehyung was cursing him, Jungkook ignored him and took another gun from the stall. He aimed at the same balloon and shot it. Taehyung's eyes widened, and his mouth dropped open as he watched in shock.