JeonKook

Next morning

Both were sleeping peacefully, resembling an angel sleeping with the devil. Sun rays streaming through the window directly hit the mafia's face, prompting him to shield his eyes with his hand, adjusting to the sunlight. Then, reality struck him hard - he wasn't in his own house. His gaze shifted to the sleeping detective in his embrace, who looked like an angel. He remembered their position: his hand on Taehyung's waist, Taehyung's head on his chest, and one leg draped over his body. Jungkook smiled and gazed at Taehyung, then the detective started whining in his sleep. Just as he was about to open his eyes, Jungkook closed his own eyes, pretending to sleep. The detective opened his eyes, and his gaze fell upon the sleeping Jungkook.

Taehyung pov:

"He really looks cute while sleeping. His closed eyes and lashes, this cute nose, I just want to poke it. His lips, his hair on his forehead... I've never seen him this close. We're just inches apart from each other's faces. He really looks like a bunny. While gazing at him, last night's incident went through my mind - he's a monster. I backed away, but my lower back hurts like a bitch."

Taehyung: "Ahhh, my back..." (while trying to sit up)

"Look at him, sleeping peacefully like an innocent kid. Like last night, he didn't Forced me; I kicked him."

Jungkook: "Ahhh, this is how you're going to wake up your soon-to-be husband?" He fell to the ground, rubbing his hand on his butt.

Taehyung: "Asshole, in your dreams! Get out of my house; I don't want to see you!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.

Jungkook: "Darling, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't want to do that, but when I saw you in that state, I thought you were with another man, which made my blood boil. I was here to propose to you; I was really happy and started dreaming about you and me. But you didn't come; I waited for you without eating anything. See?" He said, mentioning the room, and got up from the floor.

Taehyung: "Where did you find my apartment key?" I shouted at him.

Jungkook: "Ohh, darling, easy peasy, lemon squeezy!" He laughed at his own joke and sat on the bed beside the detective.

Taehyung: "You fucker!" I yelled, starting to hit the mafia's chest.

Jungkook: "Ahh, it's hurting, babe, don't do this!" He caught both of Taehyung's wrists, stopping him from hitting further.

Taehyung: "Didn't you think the same when you raped me?" I stopped in my actions, my eyes welling up with tears.

Jungkook: "I am sorry, love, really sorry. I am a monster for hurting an angel like you." He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body and pulled him into a tight hug.

Taehyung: "You don't know how much I suffered yesterday in the club. Somebody tried to rape me, but somehow I was able to run away from his grip." I started crying on the mafia's chest.

Jungkook: "Who was it? Do you know him? Did you meet him before?" He asked softly and backed away from the hug.

Taehyung nodded as "no".

Jungkook: "It's okay, don't stress yourself. I will handle it." He said, starting to caress Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung: "But I remember the room number, 270. When I hit him, he fell unconscious. I think he will be there if he didn't regain consciousness." I said, looking at the mafia.

Jungkook: "That's enough for me to know that the bitch will die in hell." He said, smiling at the detective.

Taehyung: "I think you're forgetting something, asshole." I hit the mafia with my small fist.