Strong facade But A Kid

Third person pov:

The days were going okay; everything was smooth. As for the detective and Mafia, they were both doing great in their lives after that little argument. They both tried not to make each other sad. Taehyung started to believe in and trust Mafia, and as for Mafia, he knew the detective didn't love him, but at least he had his love in front of his eyes, which was enough for him. They still fought over silly things and bickered, which created a new bond between the two males. Taehyung started going to his job again, normally spending his days with Jimin or J-Hope most of the time. As for Jungkook, he didn't like it when the detective spent his days with his friends, but he didn't say anything and let him do whatever he wanted.

One week later

"They say that when you're in love, you forget everything except the person you're in love with. If you ask Mafia about this, his answer would be yes, because he's started feeling emotions he never felt before, like fear. He's never been scared of anyone or anything, but now he is. He's scared of losing Detective Taehyung. He has a fear that someone will snatch his love away from him, which is why he's not letting Taehyung go anywhere. He says that his men will get whatever Taehyung needs, or if not, then he himself will go and get it. But Taehyung has to stay in the house and not meet anyone. However, our Detective Taehyung is really stubborn and will do what he wants."

Taehyung: "Jungkook, why are you stopping me? I'm just going to meet Hope hyung, he wants to meet me," he said frustratedly.

Jungkook: "I said no, no, no, you're not going anywhere. Why do you want to meet him? It's not like you have work with him. You're just wasting your time with him," he said in a deep, cold voice, his eyes seeing only red.

Taehyung: "What do you mean I'm wasting my time? First, you kidnapped me, and now you're blaming me too? You don't have any right to say anything to me, okay? So just let me go," he said and turned around to take his car keys from the cabinet.

But he halted in his steps when he felt the tight grip on his wrist.

Jungkook: "I HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO STOP YOU OR NOT LET YOU MEET SOMEONE FROM THE DAY I MARKED YOU AS MINE! YOU ARE MINE, ONLY MINE!" he shouts, loud enough to let the world know who Taehyung belongs to.

Mafia can't handle it; this is enough for him. He knows he doesn't have any right to control Detective Taehyung's life, but he still remembers the day when Taehyung was out to meet J-Hope at the park. That day, his work was done before time, so he planned to pick Taehyung up from the park. When he reached there, he was only a little afar from the park entrance. He watched how the other was holding Taehyung's hand, and Mafia easily saw love and adoration in the other male's eyes for his Taehyung. And that's when his fear and insecurities about Taehyung started to grow. He left from there, and from that day on, he started stopping Taehyung from going anywhere.

Taehyung: "Hey, stop it... just stop it, okay? Fine, I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, seeing the vulnerable state of the younger man.

Jungkook: "Go to the room. I want some time to relax myself. I'll talk to you later, my love," he said in a cold but calm tone.

Detective Taehyung could feel the shivers run down his spine, but he could also feel something stir in his chest because of the nickname Mafia had just given him, which led to a light pink tint coloring his cheeks. At last, he left from there.

Jungkook: "What's happened to me, Jeon? What am I doing? I shouldn't have done this with him. He has every right to do whatever he wants, but I can't stop myself from stopping him from going to that same man, Hope, whose name alone fears me to the core. What if he takes my Taehyung from me? No, no, no... I just can't let that happen. If this happens, I won't be able to handle myself. If something like this happens..."

He trails off, lost in his thoughts, and leaves from there.

At night

Detective Taehyung was really bored at home, with nothing to do or talk about. Mafia wasn't there to bicker and argue with him either. Now, he was in the kitchen making himself some ramen. Just as he was about to head to the living room to eat while watching TV, the front main door opened, and there stood the dear man, Jeon Jungkook, looking all exhausted. Detective Taehyung thought of offering him some water but ignored the idea when he remembered the morning incident. He averted his eyes from the younger man and grabbed the ramen, starting to walk towards the stairs because the plan had changed - now he would eat in his room. But he halted in his tracks when he heard...

''Are you still angry with me bub ''

Taehyung pov:

When I heard him, I could feel the emotions that followed from his desperate voice. I slowly turned around, and my ramen slipped from my hands as I took in his state. He was sitting on his knees, his hands folded in front of his chest, his eyes desperately looking at me, wanting some reaction.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry, please... I wasn't in my right mind. I just said whatever came out of my mouth. Please forgive me." His voice cracked between words as he spoke, and tears fell from his eyes, touching his cheeks.

I couldn't see him like this, so I went in front of him and sat like him on my knees. I opened my arms to hug him, embracing him tightly as he broke down in my arms.

Taehyung: "Shhh, shh, I'm not angry with you, don't cry," I said, rubbing his back with my palm to soothe him and calm him down.

Jungkook: "Really?" he asked, pouting with his lips and nose red, his doe eyes looking at me for confirmation.

I chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks, replying, "Really," with a smile.

He smiled back at me, and I continued, "Now, let's get up. We'll eat something together, spend some time together, do some things, and watch movies." I spoke in a soft tone.

He smiled and nodded his head, and we both got up to accomplish our plan.

Taehyung: "He just looks strong, but in reality, he's a kid," I thought to myself.