Take Your Leave

One more Update cause i am happy 😊

(⚠️ Warning: self harm )
Third person pov:

It was 12:30 am when the detective returned home after meeting with his so-called friend. He was thinking of a made-up story, knowing that if the mafia asked him where he was, he would recount the fabricated tale without hesitation. With this thought, he walked into the house.

As he entered, he was met with darkness; not even a sliver of light came from any corner. He turned on his phone's flashlight and began searching for someone or something, but found nothing. Just as he was about to pass the couch, his feet touched something - or someone. He looked down to see what it was, and instead of speaking, a gasp escaped his lips as he eyed the man sleeping peacefully on the freezing floor, seemingly without a care in the world.

He walked into the kitchen to fill a glass with water and quickly returned, dropping little drops of water over Jungkook's face to revive him. There was movement in Jungkook's body when he felt something like water drops on his face. Slowly, he opened his eyes.

Jungkook: "You...you're back. Did you have dinner, baby?"

His voice was barely a whisper, but Taehyung still heard him. Jungkook's condition wasn't good; his face looked pale, as if he hadn't eaten anything. His voice came out cracked, and he couldn't even speak properly.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, what have you done to yourself? You're completely wasted, and you're asking me if I ate anything." He was really worried about the younger man.

Jungkook: "No...we'll eat together, Haan. Wait here, I'll make something for us."

His throaty voice was laced with the effects of alcohol, and he struggled to keep his eyes open. With unsteady legs, he tried to get up from the floor but fell back onto his butt with a thud. Taehyung couldn't bear to see him like that, so he rushed to his side and held his arms.

Taehyung: "Shhhh, Kookie, I'm not hungry. I already had dinner with Jennie, but if you want, I'll make something for you. You wait here, okay?"

He spoke softly, soothingly, as he helped Jungkook sit down on the couch, supporting his arms.

Jungkook's heart felt a pang. He had been waiting for the detective, worried about him - was he alright, had he eaten anything, should he pick him up, should he call to ask if he needed him? But instead, Taehyung was enjoying himself with his friend. The thought of it hurt Jungkook, and anger flashed in his eyes. He felt betrayed.

In seconds, everything turned upside down. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and pushed him onto the sofa, hovering over him. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's breath hitting his lips, and he was scared, shivering under the mafia's intense gaze.

Jungkook: "I was here waiting for you, and you were enjoying yourself with your so-called friend. Did you perhaps forget about me?" He harshly spat out the words, gritting his lips.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, what are you thinking? It's not like that. First, hear me out—"

But Jungkook cut him off, not letting him finish his words. He attached his lips to Taehyung's neck, showing no mercy on the detective. He bit into his collarbone with his teeth, leaving a dark blue-red patch. He repeated the move again and again, biting, licking, and sucking off the marks, not leaving any part of Taehyung's neck or shoulder untouched.

When his Kookie was busy marking his flesh, the older man didn't utter a word or try to move, instead turning his face away, shedding tears. He didn't defend himself because he could see the pain in Jungkook's eyes and feel the desperation in his touch. It was as if Jungkook wanted to convey something through his actions. Taehyung let him do as he pleased.

After thoroughly marking the older man, Jungkook finally let him go. But without a word, he hugged Taehyung tightly and let out a loud sob from his dry lips. His shoulders shook with the force of his cries, releasing all his pent-up pain.

Taehyung was shocked at first, but he still hugged Jungkook, moving his palm over his back in a soothing motion.

Taehyung: "Kookie, baby, shh, I'm here."

Despite his own pain, Taehyung tried to comfort Jungkook.

Jungkook: "I hurt you again. I'm a monster. That's why you don't love me. I'm really bad. I don't deserve you. You're an angel, but I'm a devil who only knows how to hurt others. That's why you didn't accept me, and that's why you're meeting your girlfriend behind my back. If I could, I would have let you go, but I can't because I love you, only you. You're my only family, my happiness. And if you want to leave me, then you can."

With that, Jungkook stood up, his legs wobbling, tears still flowing from his dry eyes. He continued walking straight ahead with slow steps, unsure of where he was going.

The words Jungkook spoke hurt Taehyung's heart deeply. As Jungkook shed tears, Taehyung was also affected.

Taehyung: "Kookie, what are you saying, baby? Don't think like that. I'm always with you, Haan, do----JUNGKOOK"

Taehyung's eyes widened, and his mouth went dry as he watched the scene unfold before him. But Jungkook's mind was elsewhere, consumed by his emotions. He grabbed the wine bottle from the ground and smashed it on the wall near him. Picking up a small piece of glass, he slid it over his wrist, and blood oozed out from the new wound. He fell to his knees.

"Detective, you can leave me," Jungkook uttered, his voice weak, before collapsing onto the floor.