Chapter 4: Dear Billy

Me and the group go into the hall way, waiting for Robin and Nancy. They showed up, and Max shows up where the clock was.

She points the flashlight at the wall, "It was here" She says. "A grandfather clock?" Nancy asks. She nods, nervously.

"And when I got closer, I woke up" She adds. We all go back to the counselor office so Max and I can start explaining. 

"Fred and Chrissy both came to Mrs. Kelly for help. Me, Y/n, Fred, and Chrissy all have the same symptoms. Headaches, nose bleeds, nightmares, and cold sweats" Max explains.

"And they saw bad things from their past. They kept getting worse until, it happened.." I say. "Vecnas curse" Robin says.

"Chrissys headaches started a week ago. Freds, six days ago, Y/ns a week ago. I've been having them for five days" Max says.

"Fred and Chrissy both died 24 hours after their first vision" I say. "And I just saw that damn clock, so" Max says, starting to cry.

"Looks like i'm gonna die soon" Max said. "Woah woah, Y/n had a vision and she didn't die" Steve says.

"Because she has powers Steve! I don't have powers!" Max yells. I breath shakily.

Everyone looks at each other nervously, scared of whats gonna happen next.

Then, we hear something from the hallway. Steve looks at everyone, "Stay here" He says, then he grabs the lamp, then walks out into the hallway.

We stand there for a minute, before following Steve. We cautiously walk behind him. We hear another noise, and everybody jumps.

Then we hear something coming closer, then Lucas comes around the corner, scaring everyone. "Its me!" Lucas screams.

"Lucas?!" Max says. "Jesus! Whats wrong with you Sinclair?!" Steve screams. "Im sorry!" Lucas says, trying to catch his breath.

"I biked eight miles here give a minute!" He says. "We got a code red" Lucas says. "What?" Steve asks.

"Jason is trying to look for you Dustin, he knows you know where Eddie is" Lucas explains. "That sucks but we have bigger problems then Jason right now" Dustin says, looking at me and Max.

Me and Max look down, while Lucas looks over at us. Me and Max look at each other, and gulp nervously.

..

Were sitting in Mikes basement, while Lucas is reading something, im trying to contact Mike, El, and Will.

"Do you guys understand any of this?" Steve asks, reading something. "So far everyone Vecnas has cursed has died, expect for this Victor Creel dude that Nancy found" I say.

I turn the radio static back on, and put the blindfold around my head. It takes a minute, the I found her.

Shes in a police interrogation room. "El" I whisper. "Did you want to kill her?" The cop asked. "I dont know" El says.

My eyes widen, "El, what did you do?" I say. She looks over, but looks back at the cops. I take a deep breath, then I take the blindfold off, and turn the radio off.

Everyones looking at me, I wipe my nose, "El is at the police station" I say. Everyones eyes widen, "What?!" Dustin says.

"I dont know why, but the cop asked her, "Did you want to kill her?" and El said, "I dont know" I explain.

I shake my head, "What are we talking about?" I ask. "Victor Creel, hes the only known survivor, if anyone knows how to beat this curse its him" Dustin explains.