Episode 11 - Jealous God - Blurb

Asgard's Black Prince traded knowledge for carnal experience to capture his fantasy romance writer's attention but when Melody accepts dates with other humans, Loki's desperation to recapture her interest takes a dark turn.

***

Across the multiverse, I've lived many godly versions of myself, but this one, brought to life by this mortal woman's imagination, is one of the best. Yet, despite its joy, I find myself constantly stepping through to Melody's universe, drawn to my little writer, my creator in this iteration. Her world is without gods, without Asgard, except in their stories and tales, and her people are unaware of how thin the borders are between their fiction and so-called reality. But despite the lack of immortal realms, I crave her presence, to keep her as mine and mine alone. It's more than our initial bargain, more than my arrogant need to claim and possess, although those feelings are certainly part of it. My every attempt to draw her closer leaves her farther from me as if chaos has turned against me. Why have my godly powers deserted me when I need them the most? I can't... I won't lose her to some mortal that will never know how truly special she is.