kili breaking my peace

I woke up first, Surprisingly! Well that's is what I thought until I turned to find kili already up Siting with his legs crossed and a small smile across his face.

I waved my hands at him making sure he is awake and not just sleep walking? 'I saw that' he mouthed at me and I replied with the same energy 'saw what?'

He pointed at Thorin and then back at me. I told him to wait 'ah wait I have this for you' I stared to look in my pocket and then pulled out my middle finger at him 'Stop it, kili.'

He stood up and motioned for me to walk with him rolling away from Thorin, I made my way to him and thr first thing I did was hit his head. Oh he didnt stop at that kili grabbed my nose catching me off guard.
I bit his fingers and Stepped on his feet. He did the same and Stepped on mu other foot.

'Kili' I yelled whispered at him. He grabbed my nose again and i had enough so I grabbed his hair with both my hands. Not his PRECIOUS HAIR!

He let go of my nose and grabbed my hair, he both stayed like that pulling each others hair in quite fight but not hard to hurt each other. I Stepped on his feet and he let go of my hair. I took the chance to pull his head in my grip

'Moon? Kili?'

We both turned towards to voice. Thorin looking at us confused so were thr others, I let go of kili and he fell on the ground. I giggled nervously at Them.

'Did you just drop kick my brother?' Fili asked.

'No No No it was-'

Fili and the others started to laugh, but Thorin was the only one not laughing. Shit! I'm in trouble. I turned to kili and helped him stand 'sorry' I said quitily. He started to laugh and throw his arm over my shoulder 'nah, I am sorry I shouldn't have grabbed your nose'

I snorted a laugh 'Well I think we good then'