I Built a Territory in Ancient Times Chapter 5

Waiting for them to make a decision, Ji You didn’t know whether to cry or laugh. He knew the temperament of their general. He hates entertaining guests and exchanging pleasantries the most. Being able to have him send a team to escort him was already based on Great General Wei’s face… Uh, and many benefits.

Changlan Mountain was not far from here, it was just the journey of two or three days. The most crucial matter is that this road will save a lot of distance and time to Liangcheng. They would be able to settle down sooner if they could reach the destination one day earlier. If one thought about it this way, a little trouble could not be considered a trouble at all.

Ming Yu arranged for tomorrow’s matter again. Just when it came to an end, the maid Qingping brought the food up. She was the most useful person for Ming Yu among the attendants. Ming Yu’s food and clothing expenses were all managed by Qingping.

“Your Highness, it’s getting late, if there’s something else, let’s discuss it after dinner.” Qingping put the three dishes and one soup on the small table. Originally, according to the prince’s meal, it could not be so simple and crude like this. But under Ming Yu’s persistence, Qingping could only compromise.

Seeing this, Mo Jiang and Ji You were ready to salute and retire. Ming Yu suddenly nodded, noticing that time had passed. His complexion turned deathly pale when he saw the meal on the table. Thinking of the tragedy in the village today, he had been suppressing his emotions before and ordered himself to not think about it. Later, he was discussing business with them and temporarily forgot the incident. Now, when he loosened up and saw the big piece of barbecue on the table, he immediately recalled the tragic scenes and could no longer suppress his thoughts. He rolled over and threw up.

Ming Yu was a person who grew up in the peaceful era of later generations, so seeing this bloody scene unsuspectingly for the first time, no matter how strong a person was, he would not be able to accept it. Him being able to hold it in until now was already not easy.

“Your Highness, what’s the matter with you?” Qingping asked anxiously. She didn’t understand why His Highness was suddenly like this. She thought it was because his body was uncomfortable. “I’ll go call the imperial physician.”
Ming Yu grabbed her, waved his hand, then said weakly, “I’m fine, I’ll be fine after I vomit. Take these away, I won’t be able to eat for the time being.”

“This…” Qing Ping was extremely anxious. Not knowing the cause, she didn’t know what to do for a while.

Seeing Ming Yu’s pale face, Mo Jiang went to help him sit down, “Your Highness? Are you?” Suddenly remembering the brutal and inhuman scene in the village, he had guessed seven or eight points in his heart, so he calmed Qingping and said, “Remove the meal first. Go and make some light congee later, that will do.”

Qingping looked at Ming Yu helplessly, then seeing him nod, she quickly ordered the people to take away the meal.

Mo Jiang regretted it in his heart. He shouldn’t have told His Highness of the matter, or he should have stopped him and not let him go. Thinking of them going to Changlan Mountain, if they encounter General Xie fighting against the barbarians there, he was afraid that His Highness will not be able to stand this scene even more.

“Your Highness, it’s better to take a detour tomorrow. Although it will take a few more days, it will be safe and sound.” Mo Jiang said worriedly.

Ming Yu was taken aback. After he vomited, his heart felt much better. Then he thought about it and realized Mo Jiang’s worries. Then he smiled and said, “No matter, since it has been decided, there is no need to change it. Actually it is not a big deal. I’ll just get used to it.”