lost job

Rubbing your eyes and forcing yourself to wake up you glanced at the clock.

After the annual function,  everyone was tired and today was a day off for school.

But you had to wake up and go to your part time job which doesn't have a off.

You stood up batteling with the sheets , you saw suha wasn't there.

That was a kinda relief,  actually she's hardly In her room every time you see.

Finally getting your clothes ready taking a shower before.

You glanced at your reflection in the mirror. Before going out of the dorm.

Glancing at your watch time to time,  when Suddenly someone tapped on your shoulder.

"Hey..jimin"

You chimed a hello when you saw jimin .

He greeted you back , and walked a little with you to the bus stop.

"So we have vacations from next week....what's the plan.."

Jimin asked while stuffing his hands in his pocket.

After a deep breath you spoke.

"If my boss..allows then only I can go"

As it's only been few months you have joined this job. And even if you ask. There's no chance he'll allow.

Giving jimin and yourself a false hope you finally jumped in the bus , parting ways from jimin. As he was going somewhere else.

As after coming to the Cafe as usual you did your routine and took your cap.
And started taking orders the way you always do.

Your colleague sumi wanted you to wash some dishes as she was preparing the order.

You agreed and washed few plates and cups that were used.

But suddenly your boss the Manger of the Cafe came across you making you a bit Startle.

"Yes..sir.."

You asked as he came towards you.

"Y/n.. they are special guest...I want you to attend them" the manager said and you frowned at his words.

Not protesting further you dried your hands with a cloth and ran towards outside to take the order.

As your eyes fell on the figure sitting you clenched your Jaws realising why you were called for this special order.

She might have ordered them to bring me..!

Taking a deep breath you tried to act professional but the moment you saw taehyung sitting with her you were speechless.

What the hell is taehyung doing with suha here ?

Taehyung could feel your eyes at him, as if asking him why was he here with someone like her.

But breaking your thoughts you spoke.

"What would you like to have mam !"

Suha looked up a smirk playing on her lips. Something evil was actually going in her head.

But you would care less about her.

"One chocolate shake....and one strawberry shake..."

She ordered as she looked at taehyung with a smile. Who was still sitting silently.

You wrote it in your small diary and leaving from the place as soon as possible.