unrevealed truth

In these months your life has gone into a drastic change , your feelings for someone , you are confused about.

The friends you got , you are thankful for them.

You are happy that you could make jungkook realise his feelings for jimin.

Namjoon shouldn't be scare of dating the man he loves.

Sujin should give herself all the love she deserves,  jhope should be happy that he will marry the girl he loves plus his family approves.

But nothing like this worked for you , you liked taehyung but couldn't get a chance to confess.

Because his family has some other rules. Even they are not thinking about their own son's feelings.

Now James,  is someone who's too nice to you. Is he actually nice or is he trying to be someone he's not.

Why do your friends even hate him.

Any girl would love to date , him.

But why am I not able to see him as a guy who's my boyfriend likes me a lot.

Suha a girl who's full of herself , can't afford to loose something she had for so long.

Now that she felt taehyung was going away from her , their families did something made everything right by forcefully making them engaged.

No one can believe it can actually happen In this modern world.

You saw sujin coming from opposite the next morning In school.

She looked cheerful and happy as she always is.

"So how was the night.."

You teased her,  earning a chuckle.

"Stop it..y/n!"

She shyly hit your arm.

"Aww someone is blushing..."

You teased her more as you both started walking towards the class.

As you both settled at your seats , jimin was there to talking to jungkook.

"Hey..jimin "

You waved at him  , he passed you a small smile. But suddenly Mr kim your class teacher and with him was taehyung.

Came to the class.
Everyone gathered and sat at their places.

"Students please be seated there's...a announcement "

Mr kim seokjin made , all the students seated and you could feel taehyung standing seriously.

The scene from that night kept on playing in your head.

But he didn't even glanced at you once.

"Taehyung go ahead "

Mr kim gestured taehyung to proceed.

"Before this session ends our school is arranging a outing of three days...intrested students can give their names now..."

He finally completed and all the students cheered loudly , it was fun to be on a trip with your school mates.

Also the final session is about to end in few months.

The students started going to him giving their names , you were in a confusion whether you wanna join them or not.

As a huge confusion going in your life wasn't enough now this trip thing comes along.