The Wife's Clandestine Tears

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. The characters, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner unless stated otherwise. 

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the written permission of the author.

────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────

WARNING: PLEASE READ.

This story contains themes that are not suitable for younger readers—such as infidelity and triggering topics like mentions of death, toxic/abusive relationships, and mature language. Reader discretion is advised.

The content provided isn't intended to malign any group, religion, organization, company, public or private individual, or anything.

Expect errors ahead. This is the unedited version of the novel as it will undergo revision under the publishing house. You may find typographical and grammatical errors along with the story.

Lastly, plagiarism is a crime and won't be tolerated. Writers spend their time creating a story and it would be unfair to them if you copy, distribute it to other platforms, and take credit instead for their works. Learn to exercise the responsibility of a good reader and fellow writer.

All rights reserved © 2022
A novel by Elle Salazar (asterialuna_)

Cover edited by buckleyharrington