[PRE-ORDER DETAILS] The Wife's Clandestine Tears

The Wife's Clandestine Tears will be published as a physical book under PaperInk Imprints and here's your chance to get a copy and read through Malen and Domenico's story once again with never-been-published special and lost chapters + get to know more about the characters written by yours truly. 

BOOK PRE-ORDER DETAILS

PRE-ORDER PERIOD: October 25, 2023 to November 25, 2023

BOOK PRICE: 405.00 (exclusive of lsf)

BOOK DETAILS:

• 5 in x 7 in
• 105 gsm pale cream paper
• Ordinary matte anti-scratch

INCLUSIONS:

• 1 physical book
• 1 postcard
• 1 bookmark
• 1 sticker sheet
• 1 booklet containing the lost chapters from the book + character profiles
• random character photocard and/or illustrated ID photo

PAYMENT METHOD:

• Be sure to pay for the book first before filling up the rest of the GForm's needed information. The shipping fee is not mandatory to be included in the sent payment.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

Gcash: 09306409218 / Katleya Anne W.
Paymaya: 09306409218 / Katleya Anne Wongkan 

Once paid, use this link to fill out the form. Remember to pay for the book first before opening the link to avoid hassle during the course of pre-order: https://forms.gle/63Xo7diddJPP1LnG8

Author's Note: I unpublished the Chapter 2 up until the two special ones to make way for the pre-order period of the book. To those who already read the story, you won't be able to access the said chapters for the meantime. Rest assured that I'll be publishing them once again when the time allows me to.

Now, you might be asking what'll be the difference of the Wattpad version to the physical copy of the book. The book actually contains some side stories that I purposely left (and decided not to publish online). Spoiler: Domenico, his feelings, and Malen.

Again, I would like to thank everyone who supported this whole story by reading, adding it on their libraries, and commenting after every chapter. It means a lot to me as an aspiring writer to do well and improve. See you on the next installment of La Serie de la Caida!