Chapter 17: Where Are You..?

Amara pushed herself off the bed and looked at Dolores. They both nodded to each other and ran at us. I took off at full speed and yes, I Naruto ran. They chased us all the way to the volleyball court when Amara jumped on me, pushing me to the ground.

"*laugh* I'M SORRY OKAY!!!!!!", I said, trying not to suffocate from Amara's pressure.

"Why were you looking?", Amara asked in my ear. 

"AstraandIwentinseeingifwecouldhealyouwithourpowersbutitdidn'tworkthenweheardDolorescomeinandwewentbehindthecurtainandhidandDoloressaidabunchofcheesystuffandcriedateardroponyourforeheadandtheRapunzelthingyhappenedandyougothealedandyouguyskissedandwegotsoexcited'causeAmaresforlifeandyeah", I spoke really fast.

Amara got off me and I hugged her.

"But, if you hurt Dolores in any way, at any time, I'll make sure you get punished.", I whispered in her ear menacingly.

Amara gulped and nodded.

We regrouped and I told the others what Riya told me at the battle at Delphi.

"Speaking of Riya, where is she?", Amara asked.

"Huh. I think I saw her wa- no. Floating? Yeah. I saw her floating to the Hades cabin", Astra replied.

We ran over to the Hades cabin and saw Ria talking with a girl with frizzy hair. 

Riya turned to me. 

"Hi Ar and friends! This lady is also dead like me but she came alive again!", she extended her arms and made her zombie face. "Like a zombie. MUUUURAFGHAAAAAAAA." I chuckled.

"Are you Arya?", the girl asked me extending her hand.

"Yes I am", I said taking it.

"I'm Hazel, praetor of Camp Jupiter. Your sister told me about the attack when I came to visit Nico. Camp Jupiter will do everything we can to help", she said.

"Thanks Hazel", I replied.

I introduced my friends to Hazel and they all shook hands with her.

"Pleasure to meet you all but I must get going. Frank is off doing an important mission from his father so, I'm left running the camp.", she said. "See ya!". She saluted us as she was swallowed up in the Earth. We gasped in shock.

"HAZEL ARE YOU OKAY?!?!!?!?", Amara yelled, digging into the dirt.

"Amara, Haze has rock powers. She's fine.", Ria said.

"Oh, good", Amara said looking relieved.

The dinner horn blew and we headed to the dining pavilion. I got a cheeseburger with lettuce and diced onions and tons of fries. What?? I like burgers. After eating, Percy (who was the activities director at the time) decided to not play capture the flag. I silently thanked him. My side was still hurting from when Amara jumped on me and I fell on the volleyball court.

We had the campfire song and went to our respective cabins to sleep. I had a dreamless sleep that night. 

~  ~      O  N  E      T  I  M  E      S  K  I  P      B  R  O  U  G  H  T      T  O       Y  O  U      B  Y      T  I  M  E      B  A  B  Y      ~  ~

A/N: It has now been a week

"ASTRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs. So, basically Astra and two other demigods disappeared some nights ago, leaving no clue to where they were. Even Percy couldn't figure out where Astra could be. And they knew each other since Astra was 9! We tried Iris-messaging her but one of Iris' workers said the person we wanted to connect to had requested not to be messaged.

I could hear the other two demigods' names being called, but I was too focused on Astra being missing to hear their names. I was seriously worried. What if she was dead? What if..what if Thanaia has her? No, Astra's too strong to be captured.

Chiron said despite the disappearances, we all needed to do our normal stuff. The day passed by fast and I decided to try talking to Astra through the mind-link.

Astra? Can you hear me?

No reply.

Astra. This isn't funny. Percy was literally sobbing at the Poseidon cabin door. And Cast misses you too. He went up to me saying, "Where is aunty Astra? I can't find her.". 

Again, no reply.

Does Thanaia have you? Are you being cooked into demigod soup so Thanaia can get your powers? Where are you?

Again, no reply.

I decided to go to sleep at this time 'cause I was tired from today's events.

Where are you Astra..?