Chapter 14: Hi Sis

No no no no no. I thought. Not her. The ghost I was looking at was 5. She had long, black wavy hair with little music note hair clips. She was wearing a mint green sweater with a bunny on it and blue jeans, the same outfit she was wearing when she fell off that roof.. I collapsed, overcome with grief. She saw me fall and floated over to me.

"Ar..", she started.

"Please..don't tell me how much you're disappointed in me, Riya", I said, cutting her off.

"I'm not disappointed Ar. I came to say that, it's not your fault", Riya replied.

"Y-you're not?", I asked.

"Yeah. It was my idea to stand on the fence", Riya answered.

"It's 'It was your idea to lean on the fence", I corrected her.

"Oh, right. Ar, you need to help your friends. They're gonna get hurt. Also, I overheard Thana saying to general that she's gonna attack this place called camp half blood in two months. You gotta help.", Riya told me. My courage returning, I stood up, ready to face Thanaia.

"Go sissy go!", Riya cheered. I put my arrow back in my quiver and whacked the ghosts one by one. I was like a whacking machine. I grabbed a bunch of arrows and shot them in a cluster of ghosts. Then I saw Astra and Thanaia wrestling. I ran over to them and whacked Thanaia with my bow in the head.

Soon, Dolores and Amara came over and started attacking too. We had her surrounded.

Thanaia stretched out her hand and sent a flurry of pitch black daggers at Amara and Dolores. Dolores dodged, but Amara was slower and got hit by three daggers in her gut.

"NO!", we all shouted. We ran over to Amara and I could feel her slowly...fading? Dolores picked her up and threw her over her shoulder. We ran out of the temple, with Riya at our heels, and could hear Thanaia cackling.