Chapter 19: How should I feel ?

" Mom I need your best opinion how does this look ? " Haydie said flashing off her French rose pink dress as soon as we walked inside the house.

" It look's Gorgeous Haydie. " Jillian said she then stoped and looked at the zipped dress bag that was in my hand and showed a smile.

" I thought you said you didn't like prom Amber." She said

" Well I guess that was before Jason asked me. " I said forgetting to hold back my smile

" So you're going to prom with Jason. That's so sweet he's a really nice kid I think you guy's will make a perfect pare. " She said

" I'm not attracted to him Jillian were just going as friend's. " I said on my way upstair's with Haydie

" Whatever you say. " She said from down stair's.

It's weird to think of me and Jason as a couple. I mean he's such a good friend and I know he only look's at me as a friend and nothing more. I'm not saying he's ugly which he's not. I mean Jason look's even better then most of the guy's at my school. It's just well were honestly just good friend's.

"Bull shit " my inner voice said

What ?

You can't lie to yourself knowing that you think Jason is hot. He may even be as hot as Edwin.

Edwin's the last thing I want to think about right now. I haven't talked to him for a long time and I would like to keep it that way.

Hmm so you do think Jason is hot because you didn't deny it.

Shut up

" So what are you going to do about your hair. " Haydie said

" What's wrong with my hair ? " I asked

" Amber I love you, you are my best friend which is why I have to be honest and say. Your hair look's like you just got out of bed and didn't care to brush it. " Haydie said while laying flat and cozy on her bed.

" I'm just not the fashion type you know. " I told her

" But you want to be...you just hide it. " Haydie said then taking out her phone to call Dean about prom.

As I walked out of Haydie's room I bumped into Edwin.

We made eye contact and didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure he could feel the tension I was feeling.

" Can we talk. " Edwin said breaking silence

" There's nothing to talk about. " I said then walking down the hall toward's my room. I heard foot step's following after me.