Chapter 22: A love that's new

Amber's POV

Last night was once again the best and worst night of my life. In a way I feel guilty for staying the night with Jason. I should have just acted a little more mature and stayed home. Then again last night when I was with Jason it felt comforting. I never had a guy tell me he likes me before. I'm new to this so the best advice I can give myself is to remember what happen's in the movies and books.

I had slept in my dress last night and since I was crying half of my makeup had leaked all over my face.

I don't know why I agreed to sleepover even though I came over to ask anyway's. I should have just stayed home. I didn't even tell Haydie or Jillian I hope there not worried.

" Hey your awake " Jason said

I turned around to see Jason looking at me with a small smile on his face. His face was a little bruised, but he still looked amazing. His smile makes my heart get a unfelt warm feelings that makes me get nervous when he's close to me.

Yesterday I was going on and on in my head saying he's just friend and now I'm in his bed.

Wow I sound so easy.

" I really don't want you to see me like this. My makeups all over my face. " I said trying to hide my face in his pillow.

He tilted my face to look straight at him. " I think you look beautiful. " I faked gasped by his words as if I haven't heard them before.

" You alway's say that. " I said trying to not believe the compliant he loves to tell me.

" Because it's true Amber. Not only on the outside, but inside also. It's almost shocking how beautiful you are, but fail to realise it. " He spoke to me softly

" Why are you so nice to me Jason ? I see the way you are around other people. You hate opening up. Then when you're around me you just become this happy person. " I told him

" I told you because I love you. " He said

I closed my eye's for about 3 second's while smiling and trying to hold back my light chuckle in the back of my throat from thinking someone loves me.

" Jason can you promise me something ? " I asked him

He slightly stroked my cheek then said " Of course "

" I don't want you to tell me you love me anymore. " I said

" Why ? " he asked curiously

I sighed at him then explained " You're the first ever person to ever like me this kind of way. I don't want you to say love me until you really mean it. "