Chapter 13: I wish this was just a Nightmare,but no it's my life

(Beep Beep Beep) The stupid alarm rang over and over again.

I was still sleepy since I only got 4 hour's of sleep.

Great plane Amber you choose to go to bed early but fail because your talking to a hot guy who you have zero chance's with.

I rolled my eye's tried to ignore the voice in my head and slowly slouched out of bed and walked to the guess bathroom.

When I walked inside and looked at the mirror. I had bag's under my eye's from no sleep.My breath smelled worse then usual so I quickly grabbed my tooth brush before the smell was going to kill me to death.I couldn't help but to think of Edwin and I talking for hour's and it wasn't a dream this time.I had a cheesy smile that wouldn't slip off my face while brushing my teeth.

*At the breakfast table*

Amber...Amber...

I could hear while my head was on the table and eye's were shut from accidentally falling asleep.As I slowly opened my eye's I saw Haydie.Who was sitting next to me lightly tapping on my shoulder for me to wake up.

"Amber wake up,we have to go"Haydie said.

"Uhh fine"I said

*2nd Period*

As soon as I entered 2nd period I fell asleep.I'm not able to even hear what the teacher's saying.

"Ms. Hearten,The answer is ? "My teacher asked.

The class looked at me for a answer.I flushed a little of embarrassment because I had spit drool on the side of my mouth.

"Uhh Eleven"I guessed.I felt really stupid.Maybe this is how drunk people felt like.

"That's wrong Ms.Hearten I expected better from you.Your one of my best student's."My teacher Mrs.Lexture said.

"Sorry I just didn't really get enough sleep last night that's all."I told her then she nodded her head and continued her lesson.

I have to stay focus on school,but I can't get Edwin off my mine and I still know my psychopath father is not going to let me go so easily I know when he say's he will kill me... he will kill me.I gulped in the back of my throat from the thought but yet again as I said before I would be better off dead then alive.

"Hey Loser Freak"I heard Ricky whisper to me.I looked over at Ricky and mouthed "What".

He got out a piece of paper then wrote something on it. He then slid it on the ground to reach my direction.