Character Information

Name: (M/n) GoodTimes

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Species: Human, Watcher

Hometown: Craftia

Titles: The Purple Ninja. 

Powers And Abilities:
As the son of Grian, M/n was given the magical capabilities of a watcher, just like his dad.

Magic/Power Color: Purple

Master Combatant
- He has trained himself in combat ever since he was 10. Since in the city he lives in, combat is just as important as food and water.

Spinjitzu
- Even though he's new to becoming a ninja, M/n has learned a bit of spinjitzu. Spinjitzu is a close-combat technique in the world of Ninjago. It involves the user tapping into their inner balance while spinning rapidly, creating a tornado-like vortex of energy around themselves.

Energy Manipulation
- M/n can manipulate watcher energy, creating forcefields, bolts, blasts, beams, etc. This energy is seen as a purple light.

Creation 
- The ability to create non-living objects. M/n may also control the created object. Objects created by watcher magic will have a faint purple glow surrounding it.

Destruction
- M/n can send an invisible shockwave of watcher energy to destroy targeted objects. Purple cracks will mark the target object before being destroyed.

Watcher Form
- Having the ability to break loose from his mortal chain and take a form alike to a watcher. In this form, not only do M/n's previous abilities get a huge powers boost, but he also unlocks more powers as well. M/n's eyes turn a deep purple color in this form.

Flight
- In his watcher form, M/n gains two pairs of wings allowing him to take to the skies.

Portal Creation
- The ability to make portals to cross different realms, worlds, and dimensions with ease. Also allows M/n to make a portal from one point to another, allowing him to teleport to two or more points.

Time Manipulation
- As part watcher M/n can effectively control time to his will, to speed it up, slow it down, or even stop it.

World Influence
- M/n has the power to influence the world around him, allowing him to change its properties at will. In a sense, he manipulates reality to his liking.

All Seeing
- Being part watcher he can see and observe all things through meditation.

Weapons And Equipment:

Ninja Gi And Rapier:

- As a ninja, M/n dawns his purple gi and wields his trusty rapier to protect Ninjago

Watcher Form, Outfit, and Staff

- M/n lets himself be consumed by the watcher energy, taking on a form that resembles them

- M/n lets himself be consumed by the watcher energy, taking on a form that resembles them. He also gains a new outfit in this form as well as a powerful staff.

-Though he gains a staff in this form, M/n still has access to his rapier.

-The staff itself is no joke though. It stores watcher energy within, to be used for both offensive and defensive attack. It can also make portals to different locations and realms.

Necklace

- M/n wears a necklace to restrain his watcher powers since he can't fully control it, yet

Family:

Grian (Father)
Status: Alive
Occupation: Hermit
Species: Watcher

Scar (Father)
Status: Alive
Occupation: Hermit
Species: Elf

Ninja's Age:

Cole: 22
Jay: 21
Kai: 21
Zane: 103
Nya: 19
Lloyd: 19

Harem: (YES THIS IS A HAREM CAUSE I LOVE THEM AND I CAN'T CHOOSE).

LLOYD

JAY

COLE

KAI

What is a Watcher

- If you watch HermitCraft you would have a high chance of knowing what a watcher is, but for those who don't. The Watchers are a group of powerful unseen forces who seem to run and orchestrate everything behind the scenes. They can travel through worlds. The ability to create anything within the world they watch over, buildings, meteors, etc, and have full control over everything. They also have chronokinesis.

(Hah! New story?! Ik Ik. I can't keep up with four and I'm adding another one. LOOK I'M TOO MUCH OF A SIMP AND LACK SELF-CONTROL... There are also going to be more stories coming... I should be working on Witch Hunt's lore but I'm too much of a simp... I promise to update the other stories soon.
P.S. The gi, rapier, watcher form, and staff were drawn by me.
-Skye)