1: Moving

In the middle of the day, the sounds of metals, clashing can be heard on the battlefield. Three figures can be seen fighting each other, weapons in hand and a smirk plastered on their faces.

A green hooded figure with a smiley face mask firmed his grip on his dark metal battle axe. He raised it before slamming it down on the ground, creating a directed earthquake towards the other two. 

The two remaining figures waited till the very last second before jumping out of the way, dodging the attack.

Using gravity to his advantage. The pink-haired male, with a pig mask and a red cape, dove towards the green hooded male. His shiny blue sword to his side ready to slash. 

Axe and Sword clashed as the two's weapons met.

"Careful Dream, get a little closer and George might get jealous." The pig-masked male asked, smirking as he push his sword creating some distance between him and Dream.

Dream laughed at the other's remark though decided to play along. "Well... He doesn't have to know right, Techno?" He said as he threw a greenish-blue orb towards the pink-haired male.

As the pearl hits the ground and shatters, Dream appeared in its place, his axe ready to strike. And once again axe and sword met blades. 

The sound of metal scraping the ground can be heard before the two got launched with one slash, from the third person.

"my, my. Having all the fun without me? You two should be punished." A male with h/c hair said, smiling as he joins his friends' banter, before sending fire charges toward the two.

Dream and Techno quickly equipped their shield, defending from the fireball that was hurled at them.

"I think it's time to take this seriously. Don't you two agree?" Dream said as this smiley mask turned into an XD face, with a strong green glow. 

Techno smiled. "Heh. So it seems we reached our mortal limit." He said as the eyes of his masked glowed red. "Blood for the blood god." He added.

"Guess I have no choice but to entertain you both." M/n said as a masked appeared, covering his eyes, and a pair of wings sprouted from his lower back.

M/n flew to the skies with one flap of his wings. He dragged his fingers on the blade of his rapier and weird purple markings appeared on it. "Into motion" He said as he slashed the air with his blade, sending an arc of purple energy towards the two. 

The other two also fired their attacks. Techno sends a skull-shaped attack glowing with red energy. Meanwhile, Dream sent a dragon-like green energy projection towards the two other attacks to counter them.

As the three energy attacks met a shockwave was created, shaking the whole battlefield. A couple of seconds later all three attacks exploded, creating a fog of dirt and debris that covered the whole battlefield.

The dust lingered for a while, before being sucked into one point. As the fog finally cleared, the thing that sucked it was finally seen. A symbol spinning, as it stopped it looked similar to M/n's mask symbol.

"Geez. You three really go at it huh?" A male voice echoed, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

The weird symbol shattered and an adult male appeared in its place. He had dirty blonde hair, wearing a red sweater and parrot-like wings on his back.

"But I think that's enough fighting for today. Wilbur and Tommy have been looking for you Techno, as for you Dream, Tubbo and Niki are back home waiting for you." He said looking at the specific male. "And you young man." He paused for a bit before looking at M/n. " Shouldn't you be packing? You only have a couple more days before moving." He added.

M/n landed back down on the ground before reverting back to his normal state. "But dad. I already packed most of my things already." 

"HOLD UP YOU'RE MOVING? THE FUCK! WHY DIDN'T WE HEAR OF THIS?" The green Teletubby yelled from the top of his lungs as he ran to M/n hugging him. "HOW AM I GONNA TELL TUBBO HIS BEST FRIEND IS MOVING??!!" Dream continued to yell.

The said male laughed at this before being hugged by another pair of arms. He looked to his side seeing Techno.

"I'm not gonna be the one to tell Will and Tommy this." The pink-haired male said.

"Fine, I'm gonna tell them tomorrow. Now stop being a drama queen, Dream." M/n said, trying to get out of the hug. 

It took a couple of minutes before the two finally let M/n go. 

"So where are you moving?" Techno asked.

"You'll know in due time." M/n said, smirking. 

A couple more banters later they finally said goodbye. Techno went to go find his brothers, and Dream went with M/n and Grian to go meet his siblings.

The walk back was quiet, with the only talk being about M/n's moving. 

They finally reached their house, a tree-like mansion. Entering it they were met with three people.  An elf wearing a green robe and a scar on his cheek. A younger male with a bee next to him, and a female wearing black and pink.

"There you are Dream!" Niki said, standing up and walking towards them.

Tubbo on the other hand ran towards M/n and hugged him. Making the said male wonder if his father told Tubbo about him moving.

"M/n! Help me make a beehive for my bees!" Tubbo said looking at M/n.

The h/c-haired male chuckled and nodded. "I'll be at your guys' house tomorrow."

A fake cough was then heard. Everyone looked at the culprit and saw Dream, arms crossed looking at his younger brother. 

"I'm your brother and you went up to him? Tubbo I'm hurt." He said jokingly.

Tubbo replied, "Well your not really a good builder Dream."

The room erupted into laughter and Dream was left in disbelief.

"He's not wrong Dream." M/n said, still laughing his ass off.

Dream puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms again. "Jerks!" he said, with small hints of laughter.

A couple of chatters later and the siblings left leaving the family alone. 

"So have you decided where to move?" Scar said, putting Jellie down to play with Maui and Pearl

M/n shrugged before answering. "Maybe Ninjago. Seems like a fun place."

"Ninjago? Isn't that the city that always gets attacked by something almost every month?" Grian questioned as he took a seat next to his husband.

"You sure about that M/n? That place seems dangerous." Scar said, feeling worried about his son.

"Pa. I'll be fine. I fight living skeletons, zombies, giant spiders, and creepers every night. Plus I have more combat experience than both you and Dad combined. Not to mention I have Watcher powers." M/n said, proud of himself.

"Yknow Scar he's right." Grian said sipping some tea, from where you ask? Watcher powers. "Though try not to overuse your powers M/n." He said, looking at his son. 

"I won't, I won't. Don't worry." M/n said.

"Well since that's settled. LET'S GO WATCH A MOVIE!!!" Scar said hopping up and grabbing his husband and son then dragging them to their home cinema. 

'I'm gonna miss this' M/n thought, still being dragged by his father.

(AND CUT!!! Yo, how are y'all doing? Finally, the 1st chapter of this chapter is finally done. Sorry for the wait, was having a lot of things to do... And. Well, Techno sadly passed, rest in peace king. Techno doesn't have a huge part in this story, unlike an upcoming MCTY X Male Reader story I'm working on, but I needed to take a break since that shit hit me like a foocken truck. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed the show. see you next time
-Skye)