Chapter 8

Minho Walked into the lunchroom with many other nameless faces. He hasn't talked to anyone all day and just focused on class. Trying to keep his running thoughts as far away as possible. After realizing he had feelings for the so-called 'mysterious boy' in his grade, he just couldn't keep his eyes off of him now.

Minho mindlessly got his food and headed to the table area. Scanning around to find his friends he gets distracted by a fluffy haired brunette that he was trying to keep out of his head for the day. Without thinking Minho's legs were already on the way to Han's table. Once he arrived, he was only snapped back into reality, just standing awkwardly in front of the head-phoned boy.

Han looked up, staring at the latter before him. "H-hi Minho..." He lowers his headphones awaiting to listen. Minho moved forward, setting his tray of food onto the table and taking a seat beside Han. Without saying anything, Minho got situated and smiled a little after. Han was gravely confused as the boy before him began to just eat. Why was he here all of a sudden?

-Does he want to talk about what happened last night...- Han flushed red and hid his face behind his mid-long hair and looked at his phone. All of what happened from last night came flooding into his head. How Minho's eyes examined his face, how he was feeling butterflies in his stomach, how he almost kissed Minho. Han mentally sighed, Minho wasn't even here for even a minute, and he was already a mess.

"Minho what's up with all the way over here? We usually sit in the middle of the cafeteria!" Changbin said as he walked over with Felix, and they sat at the table. Felix darted his eyes at the now confused boy sitting across from him and shyly smiled, "Sorry about last night."

Han smiles gingerly, "It was okay. It was nothing."

Minho looked up at the three now at the table, he felt like he just got punched in the gut. Nevertheless, the brown-haired kept eating and soon the rest of his friends began to sit at the table. Han became distressed; anxiety level skyrocketed through the roof as the teenage boys began to pile at the table.

Chan and Jeongin walked over, smiling of course. Chan sat down first, "Didn't know we moved tables today..."

Jeongin sat on the other side of Han, "Hi Jisung...I'm Jeongin!"

"Hi, I'm jisung... but you already knew that..."

Changbin poked his food, "We all know you from Minho. I'm Changbin."

Felix was the next to wave, "Felix."

Then Chan smiled at Han. His smile was warm and welcoming, -Like Jacksons-, Han had thought.

"I'm Bangchan but you can just call me Chan."

Han smiled back while scratching the back of his ear. Why were all of them sitting with him now?

Soon a long black haired piled into the group of boys, "Didn't know we were sitting with Minho's crush today!" Everyone looked at Hyunjin and Han blushed. Minho peered his eyes at the boy who just joined.

"Why are you all here?"

Felix pointed his fork at his brother, "You only got mad when Hyunjin came, kick him out!"

Before Minho could start his 'daily bickering session' with Hyunjin, Chan butted into the conversation. "Where's Min?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he ate, "He had a test to make up since he was on that trip yesterday."

Jeongin puckered his lips, "Poor Hyunjin didn't get to see Seungmin all day and sulked instead."

Hyunjin glared at the youngest, making him nervously laugh and hide behind Chan. Soon the whole table was in an uproar and Han just sat back and watched. Letting a small smile on his face creep in. -This is what having friends is like- Lingered through his head. Han smiled a little more letting his anxiety escape his body and joined into some conversations.