Chapter 11

"It all happened last year. I wasn't really good at making friends for the most part. And I was okay with being alone, but one day Jakson and his two friends, BamBam and jinyoung, came up to me..."

-"Hey..aren't you Jisung.." Han picked up his head from the lunch table. Seeing three seniors gather around him. Did he do something wrong?

"Y-yes that's me..." Han stumbled over his words.

Jackson turned around to face Jinyoung, eyes filled with worry, "He's just a junior..."

Jinyoung smiled, looking from Han to Jackson. "Your point?" Soon the three sat at Han's table.

"Did I do something wrong?" Han spoke in tiny. Letting his chubby cheeks puff out.

Jinyuong smiled at the boy. "No you didn't do anything wrong. We just saw you sitting alone since the first week of school and wanted to know why."

"I don't have any friends."

BamBam sat his head in his hands. "You're such a cute underclassmen though! Why not!"

Jackson hit the boy, "Don't say that he might think it's weird. Don't scare him away.."

Soon the three fell into bickering. Mostly Jackson and BamBam and Jinyoung was just the catering mom trying to stop it. Han watched with little lights in his eyes. Even though these upperclassmen came out of nowhere, he felt like they had been friends since childhood. He laughed at them, causing the three olders to look his way.

"Sorry but you guys are really funny.."

Jackson smiled, "You can hangout with us for now little Jisung. We will take care of you."

Han beamed his smile, "Okay! Thank you hyungs!"

Jinyoung ruffled Han's hair, "Our little Jisung. Hey! Let's all hangout after school!" - 

"I accepted them for who they were and they accepted me for who I was. We would hang out all the time, that's when Jackson and I got to be really good friends and me and Jinyoung.." Han gulped down the urging lump in his throat. "Me and Jinyoung got a little too close to each other." 

-"So Jacksons tonight right? I didn't get to go to the convenience store so we would have to go there before we head over, Jinyoung hyung."

Jinyoung took Han's chin into his grasp. Hovering over his seat. "You don't have to call me hyung. I told you that Jiji. Just Jinyoung is fine.."

Han blushed at the sudden gesture. Jinyoung was so close to him he could see all his features. He knew he liked his hyung for a little while now. It always seemed like he was urging it on though. Did Jinyoung possibly like him back?

"Y-ya okay I'll stop.."

Jinyoung smiled brightly, sitting back down in his chair. "You're so cute little Jisung. What are we going to do with you." Jinyoung cued at the other causing him to sheepishly smile and push the older away.

"Don't do that you weirdo.." They both laughed and soon went on with whatever they had been doing earlier. -

"Still I took my feelings into consideration and soon confessed to Jinyoung. It was christmas eve..stupid me if I knew the outcome later on..."

-"Jinyoung, can we talk for a moment.." Han said over the loud music.. They were at Bambams house, having a christmas eve party with each other. Some other faceless people had come but Han only knew his friends. Jackson, Bambam, and Jinyounh.