Chapter 12

They stayed like that for a good while. Han calmed down in Minho's arms as Minho held back his tears. Stroking the shorter's head, feeling his soft brunette locks. Neither of them wanted to leave each other. Neither wanted to break the silence. Just cradling Han in his arms made Minho feel better. He knew he couldn't save the latter from his past but he knew that he could help out in his future.

"I didn't want to fall in love with you Lee Minho.." Han spoke as the said boy pulled away.

Han looked up to softly smile at the brown haired. "But being with you makes me smile and forget about my past. How you tried so hard to be friends with me, how you pulled me out of my introverted ways. I truly was having fun and enjoying life...thank you."

Minho listened to Han's honey-like voice. It all made sense now, -I love you with all my heart Han Jisung. I believe I might be obsessed- Han was smiling so brightly at Minho he couldn't believe he was the reason for it. His cheeks were dusted with a rosy color and he smiled intently at the boy before him.

"Your so freaking cute jisung. I think I'm obsessed."

Minho took the boy's chubby cheeks into his hands, caressing his thumb over Hans' smooth skin. "I want to know everything about you Jisung. I want to read everything you write and every word to your favorite song. I would listen to your  voice for hours on end and never get bored. I could just sit here and watch you do whatever and I'll love it. Let me know every inch of you and let me protect you. Jisung if that isn't love then I don't think I know what it is then. Let me spend every second with you."

Han watched as Minho's eyes darted around his face, he could see the little stars in his eyes and he knew he had them too. He knew he had love Minho.  "Okay...let's spend forever together. All I need is your presence to feel better but you give me more."

They both stared at each other with more than a friendly gaze, Minho averted his eyes towards Hans pink bow shaped lips, another thing he loved about Han. "Is it a good time to say that I would really want to kiss you.."

"Is it a good time to say yes?"

With Han's answer Minho connected their lips. It felt like a 'I've been waiting for you kiss' an 'I have been mourning for this day to come' kiss. Their lips felt like they were made for each other. Connecting and moving in the right places. They needed each other. They felt as if they were made for each other.

You could just see it in there eyes. No longer friends but something more. The way Minho cradled hands face, friends wouldn't do that. The way their lips danced on an endless road together, friends wouldn't kiss like that. The way they both made each other smile with just their presence, that smile didn't fit for friends. Their love had grown to be as bright as the stars. 

Minho pulled away for a moment, letting them both catch their breath. The kiss was long and sentimental. Gentle and only filled with love. 

"I was waiting to do that. God I love kissing you Jisung."

Han let out a small laugh, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck, "I didn't get that... let's try again!"

Minho had only got a small chuckle out before Han began to kiss him once more. The brown haired picked up the boy from the couch, placing his hands on Han's petite waist. They stood in the living room, swaying and effortlessly just kissing.

"Be my boyfriend." Minho said through smudged kisses as he rubbed circles around Han's skin. The other didn't even pay attention getting closer to the brown haired. After a moment Han finally decided to answer "I like that...okay."

The kisses became more heated. Causing Minho to place chaste ones around Han's jawline as the shorter pulled him closer. Yet when things were finally going good, they had to end.

The front door opened revealing a stuttered Seungmin and a breathless Felix.  "Minho.. are you trying to eat Jisung!" Felix spat as he and Seungmin stood frozen at the door.

The two boys labeled 'eating each other' flipped their heads toward the door.  Or more in their case, Minho looking up from kissing Han's Jawline and Han letting his head fall so the two at the door appeared upside down.

"I see you two are having fun.." Seungmin said as he pushed a stunned Felix. Minho and Han had let go of each other. Han almost fell over the couch but he was so embarrassed he just sat there. The taller rubbed the back of his neck.

"O-oh hey..What are you guys doing here.."

"It's dinner night...did you forget Minho?" Felix pleaded, finally coming back to reality. So did Minho. He was so wound up with Han and his feelings, Minho forgot what day it was, what time it is, he felt like the world stopped for a good bit. 

Minho smiled sheepishly, "Right. I forgot."

"W-what dinner?" Han looked toward Minho, unfazed from the whole situation now.

"Oh! We always have dinner at each other's houses on Mondays. I'm guessing this time it's here again" 

"Ya now...tidy up. Whatever you were doing can wait till later, after dinner." Felix said as he stared at his older brother. Minho scrunched his nose at the younger then he looked back at Han.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" 

"Ya, let me just text my mom..She's probably wondering where I have been." Minho nods at the standing boy heading over to his bag and getting out his phone to text his mom. The brown haired sighed and began to clean.

-I swear if Felix brings up that I was kissing Han and he caught us at dinner! I just might kill him!- 

In spite of that, the little sunshine boy did. Minho sat at the dinner table trying to drown out the bickering of his friends. He just tried to sit beside Han and eat when they all began their conversations about the two. Felix must have said something before Minho had sat down. Judging by the way Han had a stupid smile on his face as he ate. 

"So you guys are dating right?"

"What's it like dating someone finally Minho?"

"I told you so hyung!"

"My little Minho is all grown up!"

"Why out of all people would you pick him.."

"Jisung, are you sure? Did Minho pressure you into dating? He's known to get what he wants.."

"Enough!" Minho yelled, causing a hush from the other boys. He then stands. "I did not pressure Jisung into dating me, number one. Number two, we both liked each other the same way. Number three, Fucking Felix I will kill you. Oh buddy you are dead meat." 

Felix crosses his arms, "Not my fault you were chewing Jisung's face off when I got home!"

"You still snitched!" and went on their feud of feelings and lame comebacks, normal things between brothers. Han began to talk to Chan who was sitting beside him.

"Are they always like this.."

Chan smiled at the two brothers about to strangle each other, "Pretty much ya..You'll get used to it Jisung."

"I hope."

Nevertheless, the night went on and the two brothers had settled down. They all ate in a comfortable silence and soon picked up small conversations here and there. Still, the conversation Minho didn't want to pop up, shot into broad daylight. 

"In all seriousness. Since Felix and Seungmin caught you two...making out. Are you dating?" 

The two looked at each other with joy. Blushing from the resurfaced memories of what happened earlier when Minho asked. Emotions exploding in bright embers but only they could see it. Stars shooting through their eyes as they looked at each other with blissful smiles.

Hyunjin sat back, "Well there's your answer. There's no separating them now.." The rest all fell into a laugh leaving the two lovestruck boys in their own little world. 

"I told you the love thing looked good on you hyung.."

Minho waved his younger brother off as he admired Han, "I'm busy here.."

The brunette joined the laughing club as Felix's mouth fell agape. The new beginnings have begun and the future was slowly building between the two. Everyone was happy finally.