-Chapter Two-

A/N

🄴🄳🄸🅃🄴🄳

Please Rate and Comment I will appreciate it darlings😌

______________________________________________

After a few moments of waiting at the gate, they began calling people up to board the plane

After a few moments of waiting at the gate, they began calling people up to board the plane. When my section was called, I stood up, grabbed my belongings, and entered the line.

I start looking for my assigned seat once I'm on the plane.

I don't mind sitting in the middle, but I despise it when the people next to me doze off.

The person sitting next to me on the last plane ride fell asleep on my shoulder. That wasn't the worst of it. The guy was drooling all over my shirt.

I finally find my seat after shaking off the disgusting memory.

15B

I take a seat and place my belongings under the seat in front of me. Taking out my phone, I text my best friend Melanie to let her know I'm already on the plane.

Melanie and I have known one other since our freshman year at NYU. We were both interested in majoring in business. I was primarily interested in marketing, but she was primarily interested in finance. She was the only one I tolerated; I'm not a social person, and everyone irritates me, but she managed to become my best friend. She is a few months younger than I am. She was a short Latina from Puerto Rico who, shockingly, was a redhead.

I hear a very recognizable voice as I send the message.
"OH MY GOD, is it you, Valencia?" I look up from my phone to find Alexander acting like he's shocked.

I sigh and roll my eyes "No. I'm your mother's maid."

"Do not ever disrespect Judith like that," he playfully glares, placing his palm over his heart as if I had harmed him.

"All right, you stand up," Silas says pointing to me, "Alex's seat is next to you." Silas now rolls his eyes at us.

I look at the seat beside me and then back at Alexander.

No. No way I'm seated in between them.

I don't mind them sitting next to me, but having to listen to Alex's obnoxious chatting makes me reconsider my seating arrangement.

"I believe you have the wrong seat number." I return both of their stares.

"Are these 15C and 15A?" Silas is staring at me.

"Yes..."

"Okay then, stand the fuck up. I'd like to take a sit now." He hisses.

"What the fuck did I say about your shitty attitude?" I am not taking any of his bullshit. Not today, not ever.

Standing up to allow Alex to take his seat.

 Just because he's a big scary looking guy doesn't mean that I have to put up with his ass.

Silas opened his mouth to say something when he was interrupted by a flight attendant.

"Is everything all right here?" She inquires while looking at Silas and then at Alex.

"Yeah, everything's good, just a small argument," I say as I take a seat and look up at Silas, who is staring right back at me.

God, he stares a lot.

"Ma'am I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the two gentlemen before me."

Oh hell no. I stand back up again to say something to her rude ass but was interrupted by Alex.

"I suggest you get your fucking ass back to work because I can make your shitty little life miserable in just a second." He growls from behind me.

Looking back to Alex, I notice he is now standing behind me. The contrast in height is evident. I try to walk around Alex, feeling butterflies in my stomach, but he takes me by the waist and twists me around to face the flight attendant.

"Apologize," he whispers quietly, giving me chills. He sounded unusual and maybe dangerous.

The lady looked at him as if he had 2 heads then back at me "I- I apologize for my unprofessional actions, miss. Please do not report me; I've been working here for a few years " she begs.

Fuck that, I should report her ass but then again, I will be no better than her, so I just let it be.

"You can move along now. Shoo" Alex says shooing her away and I burst into laughter.

Silas gazed at me before taking a sit. 

We had already settled in within a few minutes. Silas was on my left, while Alex was on my right.

I could already tell this flight was going to be intriguing.