-Chapter Six-

A/N

🄴🄳🄸🅃🄴🄳

This chapter will share a small memory from Valencia's past that involves rape towards the end of the story.
Please Rate and Comment I will appreciate it darlings😌
______________________________________________

Please Rate and Comment I will appreciate it darlings😌______________________________________________

Back to the Present

"Gosh, it's cold" I shivered

It was after midnight when I arrived in Italy. Except for what happened between me and the guys, the flight had been uneventful.

They had ignored me after Silas received that message until the moment they left. That didn't disturb me in the least.

I'm now waiting outside the airport for my mother's driver, who is already half an hour late.
I'm exhausted and in desperate need of a shower.

I see new cars arrive but none are here to pick me up. I sigh and take a seat on a bench that was behind me.

"Hey darling, do you need a ride?" A man that looked to be in his mid 50's asked me and not a dilf.

"No, I'm ok I'm just waiting for my driver," I say politely

"I can bring you to your destination. It's no problem for me" he insists

"Like I said my driver would be here any minute sir," I tell him growing annoyed by his presence

"Is that seat next to you taken?" he points to the empty seat next to me.

"It is, in fa-" I start but before I could finish he takes a seat next to me.

"Well, I don't see anyone here"

I look at him and offer him a tight smile, I turn around and take my phone out to pass time.

A few minutes later, a black Audi R8, my dream car stops right in front of where I'm sitting.

I look at it and then at my surroundings to see that no one was walking toward it.

I look down to see my phone vibrate. I pick it up and see that it was an unknown caller ID. I chose to ignore it because I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at this moment. I see my phone light up again to see that the same Unknown caller ID is calling again, so I press ignore.

I look up from my phone to see someone getting off the audio and a familiar face comes into view. An angry-looking Silas. He closes the door behind him and walks towards me "why aren't you answering your fucking phone!?" He hisses from a few steps from where I'm seated.