The Demons head

Damian begins gaining back consciousnesses, he can feel blood dripping from his head, he mustn't have been out for that long seeing as his wound is still open. He feels his legs and arms restrained, he's sitting on the floor with his hand chained to the floor a metal ball weighing it down his feet shackled together, he looks around he's in a rundown, abandoned warehouse, broken windows, brick walls, he looks around some more he sees a door opposite him, he's really looking for Johnathon but he can't find him, "j-Johnathon!" He tries to yell but it comes out weak and quiet, groggy.
*Click, click, click*
the sound of here heels clicking against the cold hard floor
"He's somewhere that's not here, beloved."
"Mother, I swear if you've hurt him I'll-"
"You'll what?" She snaps back standing in front of him now
"Kill you." He says definitively
She back hands him "you will not speak to me that way, child." Hate in her words when she says "child."
Damian spits blood from his mouth to the floor "where is he!" He shouts
"My dear boy, love has made you week." She says softly, "what do you want?" Damian replies just wanting to see Johnathon again. "I want my son back, Damian your grandfather has unfortunately passed." She bows her head in a sense of respect "I've taken up the mantle of demons head. I want my son to come back to nanda pabut and rule with me, my second in command." He looks down at her feet "I want to see Johnathon." He says sadly "the boy can come with you if you desire." Damian shakes his head "I will not expose him to the ways of the league!" He says with a stern raised voice. "Will you join me or not?" He looks her in the eyes "why would you even want me to, I couldn't even defeat the threats you sent after me." She scoffs "beloved you beat all of them except the strongest man I sent; which you would've killed if not for the boy's distracting you." Damian will admit that he's missed being an assassin "I will not leave Johnathon." He states without any availability for argument "what if I threaten to kill him." Damian shakes his head "then you'll never trust me to not betray you, and you can't have someone you don't trust Working next to you." He states matter of factly "always so smart, my beloved son" she begins to walk away "I'll have someone bring him into you." She said as she exits the room.

Damian was waiting 15 minutes (he counted, he had nothing else to do) before he heard someone approaching, someone entered and threw Johnathon to the floor, he whimpered in pain " he was beaten up, he had a black eyes and he was bleeding. "Johnathon!" Damian says angrily "are you okay? Who did that to you?" Jon just groaned in pain and said "they did." Referring to the assassin who started laughing, Damians eye twitched in anger, Damian was going to kill him first. Jon got up and walked over to him, tears in his face, wet trails were the other tears had fallen, it hurt Damian to see the boy like this and it hurt him even more when he heard his words "I'm sorry." Johnathon was apologising to him? For what? He did nothing wrong this was all happening because of him "no, no, no you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to apologise for." Damian says sternly and so upset that this amazing boy is in such bad condition physically and mentally, because of him. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault you shouldn't be here." He reaches out to touch his face but is still restrained so he can't. "No I- I distracted you and you got beaten because of it a-and you told me we shouldn't go through the alleyway and I didn't listen and we went there and now we are-" he's stopped when Damian leans in and kissed him, Jon had been walking walking closer in his ramblings and ended up right in front of him so he decided to kiss him, those soft lips felt like fire on Damian's own lips, Damian pulls away "it's my fault I'm sorry." Jon was still dazed from what just happened, "I-I it's fine" Damian leans in and whispers "do you have anyway of getting me out of these restraints?" Jon thinks for a moment, and whispered back "I have a pen?" hoping that would somehow help "pass me the pen and block his line of view." Jon gently placed the pen from his pocket Into Damian's hand and blocks the view of the assassin so that he can get himself out, which he expertly did using the pen's tip to undo the lock, he got his hands out and knew there was no way to get his feet out without the assassin seeing. "Grope me." Damian whispers "what!" Jon whisper shouts getting flustered and red "no!" Damian just looks at him dumbly "please it's the only way to get my feet out." Jon shakes his red tinted face "how could that possibly help?" Jon's calmed down from embarrassment and stopped whisper shouting "it'll be a distraction." Jon thinks about it for a second "...fine." Jon just starts rubbing his hand over Damian's dick grabbing and rubbing and Damian let's our an obnoxiously loud moan on purpose "mmm" the guard just looked at them perplexed. "We need to do more."  Jon sighs and grabs him by the waist pulling into the dirtiest, most lust filled, arousing kiss of Damian's life, they ended up on the floor with Jon on top of him tongue fucking his mouth, they both loved it the guard groaned "that's disgusting." He turned around to avoid looking at what was unfolding, Damian utilised this to free his feet with the pen him gave him earlier. Damian was skilled enough to use the pen to free himself without disturbing the kiss, once he freed his feet Damian pulled away "thanks." He whispered solemnly "I- uh no problem.." Jon stuttered out.