Mercy

(Y/N) POV

Welp. Now that she's calm she's a lot faster and a lot less messy. It's barely leaving any room for error on my part. I'll just keep going.

(Y/N): welp. now that you're a bit more calm, why don't we just put down our weapons and just hug it out like nice people..?

I open my arms for a hug. Chara seems to sort of waver in her attack at the offer. She looked like she was considering it. She then put down the knife and ran up to me and literally jumped into my arms.

(Y/N): oh. uh... didn't actually expect this. well pal, you made the right choice. i know that throwing away all of your hard work to get me and you here is tough but hey, at least we're here. I just have one question for you, though.

Chara nuzzles her head into my chest. Geez.

Chara: Hmm? What's the question?

(Y/N): if we were ever friends... then why did you kill everyone?

Chara looks up a bit confused before I summon a few bones and stab her through the back. She looks... betrayed?

(Y/N): don't give me that look. you were the one who killed almost all of monster kind. but, before you go back, I just wanna say something. if we really are friends, i'll wake up in my bed with all of this being a dream.

I hear her soul shatter as I see a couple of second of black nothingness. Then some sunlight hits the windows as the demon walks toward me. She looked absolutely pissed.

(Y/N): wow. guess you never cared about anyone else other than yourself. you must really hate me to put me through this hell. i don't even know what i did to deserve this.

Chara looks a little bit more hesitant after I say that. Almost even guilty. I hope so because it would be nice to see her in a bit of pain.

She then gets pissed again. She looked me dead in the eyes with so much fury that I almost needed to take a step back.

Guess she didn't like my stunt.