The Battle Begins

Y/N: I can understand why people don't use their strongest attacks first now.

Your battle music plays.

(At the top or just do whatever you want.)

(Chara POV)

Oh? My (Y/N) is trying to get revenge for his friends? Cute, but I still can't have him trying to hurt his future wife.~

I just smile a bit wider from that thought. His future wife. Oh, I can't wait for him to be in my arms so that me and him can just snuggle in the basement of my old house on the surface. Maybe my terrible parents are still there. Maybe I can use them as demonstrations for (Y/N) so that he can see just how much I'd do for him.~

I snap out of my fantasy as he gives me a confused look. He seems to notice my slight change in expressions.

Y/N: Ya just gonna stand there or are you already giving up?

I just give small laugh under my breath.

Chara: As if.

(Y/N) just smiles a bit wider and does the action motion where he taunts the opponent using a "Come over here" gesture with his hands.

I only smile a small amount more as I swing my knife at him. But it didn't hit anything.

He can dodge?!

This is going to make getting a whole lot more difficult...

(Y/N POV)

Oh geez, this lady is fast. I could barely even dodge that attack. Whatever, I don't have time to think, I only have time to fight.

I summon one long horizontal orange bone at the top of the box and one long horizontal blue bone at the bottom and made them go down and up a bit slowly for about 5 seconds.

She slashes at me again, a bit sloppier this time. Seems she is a bit agitated about something.

Chara: Just stay still and let me have you...

(Authors reminder: Itslics means whispering unless used in thought or ending with a ~.)

I only somewhat heard it because they're mumbling and they are a good bit away from me. I heard she said "Stay still" so I think I have an idea of what they're pissed about.

I summon my next attack, a plus sign of orange bones. I put exclamation point markers in three of the boxes and flash the bones from orange to blue slowly before using a high damaging move 3 seconds after the exclamation point marks were put down. I did that two more times after.

This lady just isn't taking any damage. Either their reflexes are good or they've done this before, but seeing as she is really pissed by my dodging, I doubt she's done this before.

Chara: JUST STAY STILL DAMMIT!

Y/N: I'd give ya a chill pill but it seems I have skele-none on me

Seems that calmed her down. Good, because I don't want an angry genocidal maniac to be attacking me. I'd rather have a calm genocidal mania.

They slash at me again with a bit more speed than last time seeing as they've calmed down and aren't being clumsy.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long fight...

So, how do you think? I think I did pretty decent, especially with the attack descriptions.

Anyways, in memory of the pizza I had today, I'll give you some of the leftovers.🍕🍕🍕🍕