Filler- *cough cough* River Person

(You know what? I'm gonna actually try to make a good chapter. Just letting you know I'm terrible at starting the chapters.... And most other things but let's not talk about that. Let's also not talk about me being too lazy to make a chapter until now.)

(Y/N) takes another drink of the condiment bottle he was holding. His head slightly touching the pillar he was sitting next to. He then throws it towards the other side of the hall. The last bit was drank and he didn't feel like opening it to get the last bit out of the bottle.

Y/N: Wonder when the brat is gonna get here...

But just as he had said that, a figure had walked into the hall... but it wasn't the demon. The figure then walked up to (Y/N), startling him a bit. Now that the figure was closer, (Y/N) could see what they looked like. The person wore an all black robe that covered their entire body and had a hood with a little point on the back. He couldn't see a face yet he could still feel the mysterious aura that they gave off. (Y/N) was wondering who they were.

???: Some must beware of the one who speaks in hands. Others he helps not expecting much in return. You are an other.

He then walked back into the darkness of the other room. (Y/N) was still trying to figure out what he meant yet had no time to think as the demon walked through the door. He then mumbled under his breath.

Y/N: This'll be fun.