Prologue: The LOVE Gained

I write in a weird fashion so deal with it.

No one knows how OP you actually are BTW

And Chara's a female.

Our story begins in a forest, but this is no ordinary forest, this is the forest on the outskirts of a little underground village named Snowdin. Here we can see a (Tall/ Average/ Short) skeleton with white pupils in his skull. This skeletons name is (Y/N), and we can see him talking to another skeleton named Papyrus.

Papyrus: GET UP YOU LAZYBONES!!!

(Y/N): what paps, can't ya see i'm bone tired?

Papyrus: I SWEAR IF YOU MAKE ONE MORE PUN, I WONT MAKE YOU ANY SPAGHETTI TONIGHT!!!

(Y/N): aw cmon, tibia honest I thought that one was a real rib tickler.

Papyrus: YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M GOING BACK TO MY POST TO LOOK FOR HUMANS. TELL ME IF YOU SEE A HUMAN COME THROUGH HERE.

(Y/N): alright bro, i can do that

Papyrus walks away, only for a human to walk through the giant door right as he leaves. Something about this human is off, they look quite dirty for a human, their covered in something. It could be snow, it could be dust, it could be anything honestly.

(Y/N): huh, a human, better hide so they don't see me.

(Y/N) proceeds to hide in the trees so they don't see him.

(Y/N): this'll be humerous.

You then wait for them to pass a giant branch, and when they do you just flick the branch as it shatters. But the human doesn't look back at it, it's as if they've seen it before... Oh well. Once they walked up to the bars you teleported behind them.

(Y/N): h u m a n . d o n ' t   y a  k n o w  h o w  t o  g r e e t  a  n e w  p a l ?

The human turned around as you put out your hand. The human then shook your hand as a fart noise came from your hands.

(Y/N): the old whoopie cushion in the hand trick, never gets old. so, you're a human right? cool, i'm actually supposed to be on the lookout for humans right now, but i don't really care about hunting humans, now my brother, he's a human hunting fanatic. don't worry, he couldn't harm a fly, even if he tried. by the way, what's with the red eyes? they look nice but i kinda wanna know, is it genetics, contacts, a mutation?

Chara: W-wait, wh-what did you s-say about my eyes?

(Y/N): they look nice?

Chara: ...

Right then, Chara felt something other than LOVE. She felt love, and she needed to keep it. No matter what.

(Y/N): hey imma need you to stand behind that lamp over there so you don't get spotted by my brother, there he is, you might wanna hide.

Chara: Ok, I will.

Papyrus then walks into sight and begins yelling.

Papyrus: (Y/N) YOU NEED TO RECALIBRATE. YOUR. PUZZLES!!!

(Y/N): relax bro, tibia honest i was just feeling lazier than usual.

Papyrus: (Y/N)!!! STOP IT WITH THE PUNS!!!

(Y/N): what? i guess you just don't have a funny bone.

Papyrus: UGH, AS FOR YOUR WORK, MAKE SURE TO PUT A BIT MORE BACKBONE INTO IT. NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!

Papyrus walks away then comes right back

Papyrus: HEH.

Now Papyrus leaves for real this time. Chara walks out from behind the lamp, plotting her next kills.

(Y/N): that was my bro, his name's papyrus if you didn't know, don't worry about him. i'd be worried about undyne, she lives in waterfall. waterfall's just past snowdin, so go through snowdin and it should be at the end.

Chara: Oh, thanks for the information, see you later (Y-

Chara: 'Phew, almost said his name. I could've blown my cover'

(Y/N): you probably could've guessed it because papyrus said it multiple times but my name is (Y/N). speaking of names, what's yours?

Chara: I'm Chara, I'll see you later (Y/N)!

(Y/N): ok, see ya.

Chara walks away, leaving (Y/N) alone with his thoughts.

(Y/N): 'hm, something's off about her, i'll have to keep an eye socket out for her.'

Aaaand done, that's my first chapter. I thought it would turn out terrible, I actually have some writing skill.

Have another virtual cookie just because. 🍪