About Damn Time

( originally published: june 13th, 2022 )

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH MY QUEERFOLK AND ALLIES! 🌈

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME, RIGHT? I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE JULY OF LAST YEAR!

You know what? I don't give a fuck if wattpad is being a bitch about the whole picture situation. They can take our aroace memes away, but they cannot take away our pride! WHO'S WITH ME??? WHERE ARE MY RAGING GAYS AT? 

So, turn up the music, let's celebrate my fellow lgbqt+ peeps. Lucy, my asexual lesbian inflated cat, also agrees with me. She usually doesn't agree with much, so that must mean that if you don't agree, you're uH, AN EXTINCT PURPLE DINOSAUR. OH SHIT * lots of le gasp from the pansexuals* thank yOu, tHaNk yOu *bows down*

It's 2022. I'm not the girl I used to be. Bitch, I might be better, BECAUSE I HAVE PRIDE NOW 🌈🌈🌈

That Lizzo song is so stuck in my mind rn 😭😭

Anygays, I guess I should introduce myself??? I mean, you should already know who I am by now. If you don't, that's pretty embarrassing 😶

It's been 14 months. What are you, living under a rock? *lifts up rock* STEP INTO THE GAY DAYLIGHT AND LET IT GO 🌈💕

sO *mirthfully waves* hey there, I'm Clar* looooooooooong name* but you can just call me Clara, because who's going to call me by all three of my first, middle and last name? That's just absurd and ridiculous. 

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT. JUST SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

I ALSO WRITE SONGS. THEY'RE VERY SHITTY THOUGH. 

OMG THAT RYHMES. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME.

At the moment, I'm fifteen, like the Taylor Swift song, and the leader of an inflated cat army. A lot of my inflated cats actually identify as lgbqt+ themselves! Well, you've met Lucy, right?

I'm Demi but not Lovato hehe ( Demisexual ). YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I FIRST LEARNED ABOUT DEMISEXUALITY. I FINALLY FELT LIKE I BELONGED SOMEWHERE, YK? 

Before I even considered myself to be a part of the LGBQT+ community, I had the AroAce community ( which is also the A, in LGBQTIA+ incase you didn't know. If you refuse to believe this, you're just an idiot ). It was just so nice to be warmly welcomed by a community and be able to relate to others, knowing you're not alone. I LOVE YOU AROACES AND ANYONE IN THE AROACE SPECTRUM <333

Small steps I guess. Just kidding, not really. I just never felt valid because people were always saying that demisexuality and asexuality weren't real and were made up and not valid in the LGBQT+ community, so I basically believed this until June of last year. Yes, tysm acephobes for making me feel so welcome *sarcasm detected*

I've always had a problem with feeling valid ( I mean, doesn't everyone? ), even after I accepted the fact that I was bi. ( 2 LoOoOoOoOong years of questioning * sob* )

Idk, but it's constantly feels like you have to choose a side and it gets so frustrating because I'm not going to. Ever. ( unless my sexuality actually changes and I'm suddenly lesbian, which I highly doubt. You never know though *shrugs* )

In the beginning of was like "mAyBe i'M aCtUaLLy gAy" or " WhAt iF iT's jUsT a PhAsE aNd i'M sTrAiGhT?". It's weird and befuddling at first, but I swear it's worth it <3

IT'S NEVER JUST A PHASE. SHUT THAT HOMOPHOBIC VOICE IN YOUR HEAD BECAUSE IT'S NOT. TRUST ME, IT NEVER IS. 

okayyy, i don't want to write too much and bore everyone so that's it for this chapter. i hope you strangely enjoyed??? 

BI THE WAY, YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH THIS. IT'S NOT GAY RELATED, BUT IT'S STUCK IN MY MIND.

" feeling fussy cuz i can't swear-y- ussy " - me at home. 

yes, i just randomly got reccomended this in my feed. don't know why. i ended up watching even more videos afterwards-

 i ended up watching even more videos afterwards-

- clara <333