Too Fast

Lee Minho's Pov:

TW: Homophobia

"Minho! Where are you going?" Urgh this bitch, "None of your business mom" I groan already hating her presence here. "Minho if you're going to meet someone, it better be a girl! I can't deal with Felix and his boyfriend. Two boys kissing each other is disgusting and I can't see my older son become a fag like his younger brother" venom laced her voice.

"Look I'm 22 and I don't need you telling me how I should live my life, as for Felix. You shouldn't interfere because you were whoring around when he needed you. Also I'm going to meet a boy, more specifically a guy." I smirked a bit at the watching the sour look on her face.

"Even if you marry a guy, we'll need a heir and a guy won't give us that! And your a Lee, Lee's are not fags Minho. I don't care whether you like it or not, you will marry a girl end of discussion" she crosses her arms.

"If your stubborn then let me remind that I'm your son, and I will marry a guy, actually that guy and if you're going to be fucking problematic about it then the doors are open mom. End of topic" and then I leave, driving to my now favorite destination.

"Hello Sir, how can I help you today?" The receptionist asks as I nod. "Is here Han Jisung free right now?" I watch as his smile falls and a look of concern and fear replace. "No sir, today three men payed triple the price for him separately. Seungmin told us that he couldn't even walk or move an inch" he was shivering while speaking.

Even I didn't realize how my fists clenched, and within minutes I had payed and now stood in front of the door to Jisung's room. I knocked and then proceeded to open the door. "Jisung?" I called out and heard sniffles, I turned on the lights as he looked at me. I felt my heart break at the sight.

"M-minho" his voice was hoarse and shaky, tears streamed down his cheeks as I saw the bloody bite marks on his neck. He tried to stand up but a cry of pain left his lips. "Jisung, stay still" I say and then approach. You could tell he was clearly in pain, I seat myself in the chair next to his bed.

I stared in his eyes as tears spilled out of his, my eyes traveled down to his body seeing the evident marks of the torture he suffered through. "Jisung, you won't survive in here any longer" I clearly state.

He wipes his tears and then tilts his head looking at me in confusion, "I'm going to do whatever Sehun wants me to do but I'm taking you out of this place" his eyes grew big. "N-no you can't-", "I can and I will Jisung. I'll have to take you out the safe way unless you want to see me murder someone" he lowered his head and shook it.

"But how M-minho?" That i didn't even know myself, but I was going to do something no one would expect. Just then a idea clicked in my mind, I kneeled down and looked at Jisung directly in the eyes.

"Sungie do you trust me?", he nods, "Will you listen and watch carefully as to what I'm about to do right now?" He nods again, "Then listen Han Jisung, I have a very bad habit and that is that I don't back up until I get what I want. I want you free and I also want you".

Jisung softly smiled but it fell giving me a heavy feeling, his face was telling me that he wasn't convinced with what I had said. "Minho you will need a valid reason" he confidently says as I sigh. Wild thoughts running through my head.

Author's Pov:

Minho was clueless, he was determined to save Jisung, but how? Paying Sehun would just mean he had bought Jisung and he didn't want that. Minho even sure about his feelings for Jisung yet here he was trying to play the hero in act.

Although he did have something on his mind, he didn't want to end up scaring Jisung, not at a single cost. And his feelings were all over the place! Why was he helping him? Why is doing so much for a stranger, a complete stranger? Something intoxicated Minho and he didn't want to admit that he was falling.

Lee Minho was falling without realizing, his world only fixed on one person and that the fragile boy sat in front of him. Minho was tugging his fingers when he felt something on one of them. He looked down to see the ring that belonged to his gang. Minho's name perfectly craved on the ring, he kept thinking until it hit him.

"Jisung I'll visit you tomorrow alright" Minho hurriedly said keeping his cold demeanor which slightly hurt Jisung. Minho left and drove towards his gangs main base. The guard bowed at him as he walked inside watching all of his members bow at him.

"Where is Wooyoung here?" Minho asked the guard who nodded and directed in the direction of where the said man was. Minho raced towards that door, and burst it opened.....only room regret it after what he saw.

Wooyoung was pinned against the wall by San whose left hand was resting on Wooyoung's ass while San was kissing his neck. "H-hyung!" Wooyoung let out a high pitch scream and pushed San when he saw Minho. "Who the fuck- Hyung!" Wooyoung turned pale as San ran out of the room leaving a red Wooyoung.

"I really wanna drink bleach but Woo I have a task for you" Minho started off as the boy nodded. "I need you to create a ring, same as mine but add more color to it. Mine is black but I want that ring to be red. Also write my initials and our gangs name on it" Wooyoung noddes writing down the information.

"I want it done by tomorrow Woo" The older demanded as the younger nodded. Though Wooyoung was slightly taller then Minho, he never failed to be intimidated by Minho's icy demeanor. "Of course Hyung, I'll get it down by tomorrow" The younger reassured him.

"Yeah Wooyoung, when I come back tomorrow I'd like to see the ring rather San's dick inside you" Minho smirked before leaving a embarrassed and blushing Wooyoung who immediately began working.

Wooyoung made sure to lock the door and leave San outside so that he wouldn't distract him.

I don't remember the last time I came on here but yeah it took a long time for me to update this so I'm sorry.

This is such a crappy chapter and its not proofread yet. Anyways thank you for reading ~ (*ˊˋ*)/ ᵞᵒᵘ*

Jaehyun/Loops