Good News

Jisung's Pov:

The day after the party, I couldn't get prevent that deep blush from creeping up on my cheeks every time I recalled the event from the previous night. I had lost all hopes of never leaving this place until Minho appeared and fulfilled his promise of taking me away. Although I haven't fully escaped yet, I have full trust in him that sooner or later I'll be out and about of these doors and into the arms of my dear Minho.

Like every pro there was a con, I was limping, and limping badly for my own trouble. Yejoon did notice it early in the morning when I was trying my best to walk upstairs. So currently he had called me in his room. I sighed and knocked before hearing him allow me to enter in. "Darling, have a seat?" He says with a unreadable expression on his face. I gulped down the saliva in my mouth before loosely looking at him. "Yes?" I question as he smiles, a smile that makes me feel shivers crawl down my spine.

"I'll ask once and once only, so don't be a bitch and actually answer the question. Why are you limping? Who knocked you up last night?" His eyes darkened with every word he said, internally I was screaming. Externally I couldn't even figure out my words, my throat turned dry. "Choi Jisung" just hearing those words made Jisung cringe. Choi didn't and would never fit in with his name, if he were to change his name it would only be to Lee.

"Answer the fucking question you desperate little whore!!" He screamed, nostrils flaring and eyes inflating anger. "Y-you" mustering up all my remaining courage I aid what I said. "Huh? What?" He answers like I caught him off guard. "It was you" with a simple reply, I fully look into his eyes watching them twinkle in delight, my response had satisfied him.

"Really Darling, we'll now that you said that I'm very satisfied. You deserve a treat. Now say, what do you want, I'll give you anything and everything" his honest response made me feel icky. "Anything?" I looked at him direct into the eyes. He nods, leaning towards me with love in his eyes, "Give me back my freedom" I hint him with what I really wanted but it seemed like he was clueless. "Baby, be more clear I can't understand what you're trying to tell me" he tucks a piece of my now long hair behind my ear, at that rate I just wanted to yank his hand of my body.

"I said.... I want to go back to Minho, he's my everything and he gave me freedom. So if you're kind enough, give me back my rights and send me back to whom I rightfully want to be with" His jaw clenches, knuckles turn white and his grip on my wrist tightens. "You need to stop getting on my nerves. That asshole Minho can't and won't compare to me, you fucking think he'll take you away that easily!? No he won't and I won't fucking let him!" He yells in my face.

"YEAH THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR A SELFISH, OBSESSED AND CONTROLLING JERK. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU ANNOYING MENACE" For the first time in my life, I actually screamed at someone with so much passion in my life. Angry tears filled my eyes but I held my glare still, he slapped me. He held me up again by my waist and slapped me harder.

I fell to the ground, tasting the metallic substance on my taste buds. Blood huh? "And you think your so manly hitting another human being because your so full of yourself" he glared at me before grabbing my wrist and then dragging me to my room. He pushed me inside and locked the door to my room. "No one will enter the room without my permission, if anyone dares to do so then I'll kill them myself" and then he went away.

Two Weeks In: It had been two weeks since I was locked up in my room like Rapunzel had been locked up in her tower. Although, it was Rapunzel's hair that grow longer, for me it was this nauseous sickness and feelings. I had found myself waking up in the dawn of mornings and vomiting out everything I've eaten from the previous night. I hated certain smells, like vanilla was my favourite scent of all time but now it smelled so infuriating for me. Even with just staying in one room the whole time, I felt fatigue. Sleepy and tired as if I hadn't slept for days.

This morning I had woken up with my last night's food content kicking at my throat, I rushed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom vomiting all my food out. It burned my throat and tears stung my eyes. Exactly at that moment, one of the servants came into my room to deliver breakfast. His name being Minghao. "Young master, are you there?" His voice was sweet and gentle. "Yes I'll be there soon"

I guess he didn't hear me and walked inside the bathroom to see me during this horrendous scene. Immediately, he sat next to me and patted my back. Once I felt lighter, I brushed my teeth and sat on the chair as he stood next to me. "Are you alright?" He asks as I sigh and my head. "Could then perhaps tell me what's wrong?" He asks. "For a few days I've been feeling really nauseous and moody, I hate the smell of my favourite scent now!" I cried out.

When I looked back up at his face, it was like the prettiest sunflower had bloomed onto him. "Is there something wrong with me?" I was genuinely concerned and needed to know if I would die right now or later. "Hmm, I'll be back in a few minutes" with that said he ran out and came back in a few minutes. He held a pink and white packet, "Here, take this test and you'll get the results in 5 minutes" he smiled at me as I nodded and headed inside.

"Hey, can you please wait for me. I think I need some motivation and support right now" he laughed at my antics and then nodded. I went inside the bathroom and took the test according to the instructions. I took three more tests, because the first one could always be wrong. But I hadn't seen the results because I flipped them over.

Author's Pov:

Minghao patiently sat on the floor, meditating and caressing is stomach with a small bump on it from time to time. His soul nearly left his body when Jisung suddenly opened the door, a crying mess. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks wiping the tears off the chubby cheeks of the younger male. With shaky hands, Jisung handed Minghao the tests. Positive, positive, positive and lastly....... Positive. Minghao hugged Jisung tightly who cried on his shoulder.

"I-I have a baby in my tummy?" With big eyes that made Minghao internally die, Jisung questioned him. "Yes you do! There's a mini you in there Sungie" the older male says. "Aren't you willing to tell Yejoon that he became a father?" Jisung's breathe gets caught in his throat as he gets questioned that. He sighs, knowing that he could trusty Minghao. "Yejoon isn't the father it's....... Lee Minho, Lee Know the leader of the Roses" Jisung confessed and Minghao's face turned pale.

"Shh shh, don't say that loudly what if they hear you! Minho? Lee Minho is your baby daddy!? And how are you gonna tell him that?" Minghao was shook to say at the very least. "Hyung please you have to help me. You have to help me inform Minho" Jisung was practically begging at this rate. "Hey hey calm down, I'll help you ok. I understand where your coming from ok I also have a daughter and another baby on the way" with a proud smile he says.

"Whose your baby daddy then Hyung" Minghao blushed and coughed at Jisung's question because he looked super innocent asking so. "Uhh, you see that tall blonde bodyguard near Yejoon all the time. With a viper tattoo on his neck, yeah that's my husband Jun" Minghao blushed as Jisung teased. "Ok so now we come to the point. Your pregnant, with Minho's child and we need to inform him. But how!?" Both males went into deep thinking for a few minutes. And when they finally figured out the answer, they looked at each other with mischievous smiles.

"Jun"

Hey everyone!
Baby Minsung on ze wayyy

!NOT PROOFREAD!

Jaehyun :)))