Marry Me?

Wooyoung's Pov:

So i didn't break a single sweat the entire and finally I've made the ring for whoever this person was. San was outside my door the whole night, begging me to let him in and seducing me with not so clean words. But I stood my guard and didn't let him in.

I opened the door to see him there, sleep deprived and looking like a hot messy mess. "Baby! Are you alright?" He says as I nod and fall to his chest with a sigh. "Give me a kiss, your kisses recharge me all the time" I hide my face in his chest as I say that but she chuckles and grabs my waist.

"Your starting to get prettier as every second goes by love" he pulls me in without notice as I gasp. And then suddenly I'm pinned against the wall. "May I?" He kisses holding my chin as I nod feeling shy all of a sudden.

He leans in and captures my lips, his lips start moving and so does mine, like two magnets. But just then- "Ahh shit I should've known! Yah sex pests" Minho Hyung! I push San off me and fix my clothes. "Yeah yeah no need for that, especially after what I saw" Minho Hyung says annoyed.

"Where's my ring?" He asks as I race inside to the collection and bring his ring for him. "Here you go" I say nervous off whether he'd like it or not. "Its perfect thank you Woo" he says giving me a thumbs up and then turning towards the door. "Also, stop fucking in my house. And even if you do make sure to not have the place reeking of sex" he yells causing me to embarrasaed.

San laughed at me holding his stomach. "Don't act as if you just didn't get caught on top of me" I yell covering my face as he immediately shuts up. What a great start to the say Wooyoung, just great.

Minho's Pov:

I'm already regretting this and I haven't even approached Jisung yet. "Oh hey, here for Jisung again?" Seungmin asks as I nod, the ropes marks on his wrists not going unoticed by me and let me tell you Hyunjin isn't gonna be happy hearing about this.

I knocked on the door before entering seeing Jisung there, reading a book? "Hey" I called out as he smiled at me which I returned. "How are you now?" I ask him as he nods. "You seem sleepy, are you alright?" He asks me as I chuckle. "Mhm don't worry I'm fine" I reply back.

Jisung's Pov:

"Also i have found the solution" he says with a straight face which had me nervous, he slowly gets down on his knee as I gasp. "Marry me, Han Jisung?" I was left in utter shock with his words right now. What's happening, "H-huh" was the only audible thing that left my lips other then that were my thoughts that were running wild.

"Of course not literally dummy, but as a way to prevent others from coming here Sung" A wave of relief and disappointment? Both passed me as I held my chest. "But how is that gonna work?" I question as she ruffles my hair. "Well you see, in the Mafia there are multiple rules that one has to follow but one of them is that if a Mafia, rank doesn't matter claims someone as theirs they're out of boundaries and if you try to claim the claimed one you'll be killed on spot" Minho's words made no sense to me.

It was like I was hearing things from one ear and letting it go from the other. "And how are they going to know that one person is claimed Minho?" I cupped his cheeks feeling them burn as his ears also burn red. "W-well you give them the thing that symbolizes your gang. For example Roses has rings, we all wear rings with different colored roses on them to claim that's we're from Roses" I nod finally getting some of Minho's words.

"So I'll give you a ring and you can wear it, people will know that your not in the gang but one of the love interests. And if they happen to ask us then we'll tell them that your my lover or something" I gasped, my cheeks burned and my heart beats increased. Lover!? Me!?

"W-what!" I yelled in panic. "It'll be a cover up Sung, and its not like I'm asking you to sleep with me! This way you'll be safe from those dirty little shits" he raises his hands in defense as I sigh. "Only if you agree though" Minho looks directly into my eyes with his sharp intimidating feline ones.

I mean what could go wrong right? So i nodded, and soon enough he slipped a very pretty ring on my ring finger. "Let's just say we're engaged Sung" He intertwines his fingers with me as I nod and look away, not wanting him to see my embarrassing red face. We sat there in awkward silence, it was so awkward. We both were looking away from each other yet we still held hands when suddenly

"Jisung can I kiss you?"

Hey people, sorry y'all I was sick and literally dying because of a flu and stomachache. But still I'm back

Anyways expect delays and updates in chapters since I have exams weeks coming up and I haven't revised for shit. Anyways stay safe y'all

This is not proofread/will be edited later like the other chapters.

Jaehyun/Loops