Dear Beloved

Author's Pov:

Jisung's heart was beating so fast, it was threatening to burst out of his rib cage, he had to calm himself down. As he stood in front of the tall mirror, he stared at himself. Yes he did look stunning, but he wasn't dressed for the one his heart longed for, he was dressed as a pretty present which pleasing to the human eye. No he wasn't dressed as what he wanted to be described as, Minho's lover. No he wasn't, rather he was dressed as Yejoon's little bitch who he took his stress out on.

"Smile baby, there will be many special guests down there. And you will make a good first impression on them" Yejoon's threatening voice pained his ears as he entered the room Jisung was in. He grabbed the boy's shoulders and turned Jisung to make him face him (Yejoon). "Did you hear what I just said?" He asked as he took a puff of his cigarette. After that incident, Jisung realised that Yejoon wasn't mentally crazy or anything, it was all an act to capture him.

Jisung didn't reply to his question, which angered him and he squished Jisung's cheeks. "Speak you little bitch, when I ask you something reply back" his eyes were filled with flame. "You Minho you were with is now long gone, I'm your Minho now. I'm the only Minho and the better one you'll ever get" No, absolutely not. Jisung refused to believe his words, Minho wouldn't even touch Jisung without his consent.

Choi Yejoon was the devil in disguise, he could never be Jisung's Minho, no matter how hard he tried. A frown made its way in between Yejoon's brows and he pushed Jisung backwards harshly. Hovering above the smaller male, Yejoon took a puff of his cigarette, and proceeded to blow it in Jisung's face. "Choi Jisung, can you fucking answer my question?" He was mad and that's why Yejoon yelled, Jisung only looked at him with hopeless eyes filled with raging hot tears. Yejoon, before harshly pressing the cigarette against Jisung's exposed thigh. He screamed in pain, and when the smaller male tried to escape his way out, Yejoon held him down.

Everyone downstairs heard Jisung's scream, everyone did, Jia did, the guests did, the chefs did, the waiters and waitresses did. Everyone did. Even Lee Minho did.

Minho's Pov:

We had arrived at the party earlier then any of us had expected, Hyunjin was trying his best to protect Seungmin just in case any of the assholes here recognised him and decided to make a big scene about it. I took a glass of some fine and rich wine, slowly sipping as my eyes scanned the crowd for a certain someone. I didn't see him anywhere, even Yejoon wasn't here. What the fuck was this mental psycho up to now. Just as I was turn away, the whole crowd went silent. The very familiar scream filled the silence, "STOP!" He screamed.

"LISTEN TO ME BABYDOLL, OTHERWISE HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AFTER THAT NIGHT" Yejoon's screaming voice followed after Jisung's. I gripped my glass tightly, my knuckles turned white. Just as I was about to walk forward, Changbin and Felix prevented me from doing so. "It won't end well Hyung" they tell me as I take a big sigh and nod. "Tch, Yejoon's little whore is disobedient. Maybe I should ask him to let me teach him a lesson".

I looked to my left, I saw elderly men talking about Jisung in the most disgusting ways, just applauses were heard and I saw him. Jisung was walking downstairs with a fake smile plastered on his lips, he bowed to everyone and then finally made their way towards us. I made eye contact with Jisung, his tears glistened and I gave him a reassuring smile. "Ahh Lee Know, long time no see" Yejoon greets as I nod.

"This is Choi Jisung, my Fiancé" he says as I clench my jaw but Jeongin places his hand on my back. "Amazing, congratulations to the both of you" I say as Yejoon nods with the ego and pride swelling in his eyes. Just as he was about to say something, "Yejoon! My friend it's been so long" a voice was heard and Yejoon turned towards the man immediately. I looked at Jisung and mouthed "Meet me in the washroom" he nodded and I walked away, having faith that he'll meet me there.

Author's Pov:

Jisung was trying to get attention from Yejoon, but the taller man didn't even pay attention to him, so Jisung did what Yejoon always wanted him to do. "Hey sweetheart, can you look at me please" immediately Yejoon turned to look at Jisung who fluttered his eyelashes like a butterfly's wings. "What do you need baby?" The older asked as Jisung wrapped his hands around Yejoon's neck who pulled him close by his waist. "May I use the washroom please?" Jisung seductively asks, biting his lips and letting the strap of his top drop down. "Yeah sure my love" Yejoon says.

Jisung smiles as he tiptoes and pecks Yejoon's cheek, then he hurriedly rushes inside the toilet. Just as he entered he was pulled into a bone crushing hug by his one and only, Minho melted at the touch of his lover who sobbed in the crook of Minho's neck. "H-hyung" he hiccuped, big fat tears streaming down his cheeks that were flushed red. "Take m-me away Hyung" Jisung cries, gripping onto Minho's shorty harder.

Minho pulled his lover in softly. He hooked his arms under Jisung's thighs and the younger jumped as the elder caught him and placed him on the counter. Even after all that crying, Jisung still looked ethereal to Minho. "Shh shh don't cry darling" Minho comforted. "I made a promise of staying forever right, how could I dare to break it darling. Now tell me, why did you scream before coming down?" Minho's question made Jisung shiver in fear. "It's ok darling" the elder patted his head.

"He told me he'll become m-my Minho because you forgot about me. He asked me questions but I-I didn't answer him so he burned my thigh with his cigarette" it raged Minho to hear how his lover was suffering and he was helpless to not do anything. "Can you show me where Jagi?" The elder gently asked his Jisung showed him his burned thigh. Minho leaned down and placed a soft sweet kiss on the burned area, Jisung hissed in pain when Minho's lips made contact with his wound.

Minho's lips traveled upwards Jisung's body, one by one he slowly kissed every inch of Jisung. At last he reached Jisung's lips, "May I?" He questions the younger boy who nods. Minho leans in and kisses Jisung's sweet plump lips which were heaven for him. He pushes Jisung back and leans closer, the sweet kiss slowly turning aggressive and needy. Minho pushed his tongue between Jisung's lips who immediately opened his mouth.

The younger moaned as Minho pushes him back more, his tongue roaming all over Jisung's wet cavern, their tongues fought for dominance, colliding against each other as they kissed sloppily. Obviously Minho won and Jisung moaned into the kiss, just as Minho noticed his beloved losing breathe, he pulled away as a string of saliva was attached to their lips. Jisung huffed, he looked wrecked with swollen red lips and messy hair. Minho knew he wanted more, but he needed Jisung's permission before he could continue with his desires.

"Jisung can-", he was cut off when the younger placed his finger on Minho's lips. "Hyung, I want to continue. I want you to do anything and everything you want" his cheeks were red and he was burning but the younger male knew what he needed right now and that was his Hyung's touch on his body. "Are you sure?" Minho asks again. "I promise Hyung" Jisung says connecting their foreheads and then receiving a kiss from Minho.

"Then let's begin shall we"

Hey guysss, I'm a mess after writing this chapter because I have no idea where this story is going.

Also expect shitty smut next chapter. Bc I wanna improve ;)

See y'all soon

!!NOT PROOFREAD!!

Jaehyun:)