Chap.6 Back

After 3 year when y/n left the house ririka has been wearing a mask after you left because you were the the one who gave the mask to her so and kirari has been gambling and putting her position or life in the gameble-

-hold up let's rewind what happens to you after you left the house-

-after you left you're home you have no where to stay so you decided you goes to your uncle house one of y/d frien after he heard what happens to you he let you stay in the house and you're uncle have something to say-

-You're/Uncle:Y/U-

Y/U:"y/n I am planning to sent you to Tokyo you'll have to live there for 3 years and don't worry about you're public appearances well hide it I'll send you money every week so you can take care of you're self"

Y/n:"thank you uncle I am very grateful please send me some information about my family"

Y/u:"you're welcome plus it's nothing compare to you're father did to me"

Y/n:"huh did father do something? "

Y/u:"seems like K. &R./D hasn't tell you yet heh very well here's you're tickets for the plane you well be going tomorrow so I say you start packing"

Y/n pov

'What dues uncle mean father hasn't told me what??? Hmmmmm..... Well I better start packing and get some rest'

No one pov:

-it has been 3 years after you're uncle said you will have to stay there for 3 years so you have to come back now
You're uncle has been telling you what's happening to you're sisters or the academy- -alright enough chit chat let's go when you're in front of you're old home-

*y/n knocks on the door waiting to someone opens as you were holding you're bags*

*y/n knocks over and over until she hears someone talking*

"Alright coming coming"

*as she opens the door her eyes got widened*

K. &R./M:"y/n....?"*she couldn't believe what she's seeing until y/n hug her*

Y/n:"it's me mom I am home.... "

K. &R./M:"I can't believe it y/n you're finnaly bac*as she hug her more after a minute they finally break the hug and K. &R./M calls her husband to come*

K. &R./M:"K. &R./D Come her I got someone you have to met!!! "

"Geez calm down honey I am coming" *as her husband goes to her he sees someone familiar as he goes to her wife he's staring to y/n trying to recognize her*

K. &R./M:"honey do you remember her it's y/n"

K. &R./D:"y/n???! "

Y/n:"yes father it's me y/n can't believe you kind forget about me"

K. &R./D:"it's nice to see my lovely daughter again what are you doing here standing at the door come inside you too"

K. &R./M:"oh my I completely forgot about and yes y/n please come in"

*as they walk in they sat on the sofa and your mom making some tea*

K. &R./D:"so..i am.. Sorry I wish I haven't told you those thing I hope you forgive me and start again as a family"

Y/n:"father I have all ready forgiven you and I understand you have to do it for the clan and I have something I did and I hope you forgive me

*as they talked about something and the school y/n planning to go to the school and surprise her sisters*