part 9

-The council room was filled with shock but you were panicking because the secretary is rushing to you more-

-y/n just hug ririka this made the council member more shocked the secretary is now in front of you holding a taser she was about to tase you until-

Kirari:"Sayaka." *as she flicked her hand to make the secretary stop and Ririka was pointing her hands to the secretary as a sighn to stop as well*

*the secretary stops and just was standing in front of them the student council stand up from her throne I mean seat as she goes to her you she makes you stop hugging Ririka and she holds you're chin making you look at her*

Kirari:"it's really.. You.. I miss you my Y/n" *she hugged Y/n tightly*

Ririka:"it's really her right?..?"

*kirari stops hugging Y/n and she smiles at the masked woman*

Kirari:"yes she really is Y/n" *Ririka hugs Y/n*

Ririka:"I miss you dear sister" *she stops hugging her and the three feels awkward so they look at the council member looking like*

Council Member: 👁👄👁 👁👁👄👁👁 ➖👄➖ ⬜👄👁 👁👄👁 and many eyes

*The three woman remain silent*

Y/n:"well umm. My name is Y/n L/n you guessed it I am from the L/n company and... Idk"

Kirari and Ririka:"I guess we have some explanation to do*

Kirari:"and Sayaka don't even try to tase my Y/n" *Y/n just blushed slightly but she just hides it*

Kirari:"since Y/n has already introduced for you to know she is my sister too"

Sayaka:"Madam President what do you mean by too? "

*The masked woman looks at the president asking for permission*

Kirari:"you can show them now Ririka" *the masked woman takes off her mask reaviling her cute face*

*the other Students council becomes more shock*

Ririka:" my name is Ririka Momobami the oldest sister of Kirari and Y/n" *the other students council understand why the vice president look like the president*

???¹:"but my I ask why does Y/n last name is L/n not Momobami "

Alright folks that's it. TBC.