chapter 12

Y/n:"kidding. Nice to meet you Midari I hope we can be more than friends too like best friends and more." *Y/n then shakes Midari hand*

Ririka:"it seems like you two are getting closer"

Midari:"you can say that. Wait who are you Why do you look like Kaichou?!? " *she said walking towards Ririka*

Yuriko:"ugh.. This idiot.. Dont worry president and vice president I'll tell her everything and I'll teach her some manners later."

Midari:"huh? Tell me what. and you don't have to teach me some manners I already know what manners is!"*Midari goes to yuriko and keep asking her some questions while Yuriko was just lecturing Midari"

Kirari:"well.. Y/n do you already the rooms and places here? If you want Sayaka will show you around"

Y/n:"there's no need for that I already have some friends who showed me around"

Kirari:"oh. And who is this 'friends' might be?"*she look at Y/n with curiosity she doesn't want Y/n hanging out with some pest*

Y/n:"well they were three people 2 girls and 1 boy-"*suddenly she got cutted by Midari*

Midari:"She was hanging out with Yumeko! and the Blondie and the weak guy!"

Kirari:"oh. So you were with them.Y/n dear be careful when you're hanging out with them I don't like or hate them hanging out with you just be careful "

Ririka:"but I think you and Mary will be great friend-"*she gets interrupted*

Kaede:"Kaichou is this meeting still going? Because it's already time."

Kirari:"you guys can leave now the meeting can continue tomorrow"*the counsil members left except the twins and sayaka and you*

Kirari:"you too sayaka you can have a break" *Sayaka nods and left the room*

Ririka:"Y/n how come you didn't tell us you were coming back now we could have get you a gift"

Y/n:"Surprise?.. "

Ririka:"have you visit dad and mom? I think mom missed you a lot and dad have been worried about you."

Y/n:"actually I have visited them before coming here and why did you guys move out? "

Kirari:"it's because we're getting older and I am getting much work now. Ririka is helping me somehow now I have think of it I think I miss mom and dad"

Y/n:"I think we should go visit them since you guys haven't visit them for years"

Ririka:"sounds good to me I'll get ready"

Kirari:"I'll just tell Sayaka we won't be here you guys wait on the car" *Y/n then nodded Ririka took her mask and covered her face with it and left with Y/n*

Kirari:"I am stupid for letting Sayaka go early when I can just told her to stay for a minutes. Ugh... I'll just chat her... "*she then proceeded to chat Sayaka telling her she and Ririka, Y/n are already leaving.After telling her Kirari goes to her Sisters*

Kirari:" sorry for making you wait dear. Let's go now"

TBC.