Suprice visit part.2 chapter 8

Yumeko:"now let's show you around y/n"

Mary:"alright but first do you know the school rules? or do we have to tell you but I am not going to tell you because you might get shocked at the rules we have here"

Y/n:"don't worry about telling me I already know the rules"

Mary:"then let's get this tour over with oi Ryota lead the way"

Ryota:"yes" *he's says and they start showing you around the school*

Yumeko:"now lastly the cafeteria I wonder y/n what's you're favourite food?"

Y/n:"my favourite food is F/f "-favorite food- "and my I ask where is the student council room?"

Ryota:"oh yeah we haven't showed you but I consider to don't come near them they are dangerous who knows what will happen if you lose to them so don't be like Yumeko here she want to gamble the president" he says

Yumeko:"oh come on won't it be fun to gamble the president!" 'Mary and Ryota just sigh and Y/n chuckle'

Y/n:"I know right wont it be fun to gamble with the president making you're life in the line" *Yumeko nods and smiles at you and the two were confused*

Yumeko:"see Y/n understand me unlike you guys well and I will show y/n where is the council room"

Y/n:"thank you guys for showing me around I hope we see again tomorrow Ryota and Miss Saotome"

Mary:"really can't take a joke just call me Mary and don't get introuble with the council because I won't help you" *she looks away*

Yumeko:"well shall we go now Y/n?"

Y/n:"yes please and bye bye Mary and Ryota" *you and Yumeko waved goodbye at them leaving them behind*

*Once you reach the council door or room*

Yumeko:"Y/n this is the council room but I think they have a meeting something's well I should go now bye bye Y/n and let's be friends for now on" *she says as she leaves*

Y/n:"alright.bye" *you said as you knocked at the council door* "hello?"

*You here someone walking towards the door and opens it and closed the door and look at you she has dull eyes and a side ponytail*

?:"please leave now the council have a meeting here" she says

Y/n:"sorry but I need to see the president and vice president" *you said and you look at her pocket she hold a taser at you and points it at you*

Y/n:"...um please can you put the taser done?..." *You said trying to make her taser down*

?:"You! what's you're relationship with the president!" *She says turning the taser on*

Y/n:"please calm down and put the taser away I just need to talk to the president." *You said trying to get the taser off*

?:"didn't I said the president have a meeting with the council members.now if you don't leave now I might have to tase you" *as she walks toward you*

Y/n pov

'God have mercy with me please let me live and I hope I make it'

I ran to the door and opens it

"Sister help me she's going to tase me!!!" I said rushing to Kirari and Ririka

'the room was filled with shocked and silent until Ririka or vice president speak'

Ririka:"Y-Y/n..?" She says looking at me and she recognised me

"Yes it's me Ririka now help me with this woman!!" As I say while the secretary running toward me with a taser

TBC.